Need Ppl to help w MOTIVATION

Options
Hello Everyone
My name is Rashawnda. I've been using MFP for a month and I've lost 6 lb. I currently weigh 159 and I would love to get down to 135. I need some friends to help w my journey. I'm feeling particularly insecure since my brother in law made a joke about my weight over the Thanksgiving holiday. I feel like if I had some one to come along on the ride I would be more successful.

Replies

• FightingGenetics
    FightingGenetics Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. ;)
  • thejess
    thejess Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i have similar weight goals - feel free to add me too!
  • mleparton
    Options
    Anyone can add me too...Good luck!
  • Katherinesfitness
    Options
    I hate it when family make jokes about your weight! It's so insensitive... That's happened to me a few times and it makes me super mad. I'll send you an add now :)
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me then!
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    It isn't nice for family members to make comments about what we look like. I've had my first husband's relatives make snide comments and that really isn't really helpful. Please feel free to add me for support and motivation.
  • jmkrt
    jmkrt Posts: 14
    Options
    I'm new to MFP and I completely understand how you're feeling. So feel free to add me as well. :)
  • Sweet_Love1987
    Options
    You can add me!! I have a horrible time staying on track, but I think if I had more people helping me monitor and being aware that others are seeing what I am eating, I am probably more aware and feel responsible to chart! :drinker:
  • djgoing
    djgoing Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    U caan had me I'm on a journey to lose 61more lbs iv already lost alil over 30 b 4 joining MFP & I no wht its like to b made fun of sorry thth happened to you & on thanksgiving of all day bt chin up your w/uss now lol & your gonaa get n shape I will help u :-)