Wedding in April! In need of motivation !

Options
Hi everyone ! My Name is Aisha. And I am needing to lose weight by April. Even all in general. I had my amazing daughter in 2009 I went from 140 lbs to 212. And I just never got motivated to lose the weight and now I am at 237 lbs. I really need to get healthy and look great for my wedding. The worst thing is motivation. Dont get me wrong my daughter and the wedding motivate me but I have found myself just being lazy. What can I do too be at least 180 by April ?

Replies

• hinmana
    Options
    I am thinking about starting a group called Bridal Bootcamp to get me motivated and other brides as well. I am getting married next August!
  • FightingGenetics
    FightingGenetics Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. ;)
  • AMTlovesyoga
    AMTlovesyoga Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Bride-to- be here too!! My wedding is in April but 2014. Hinmana, I think a Bridal Bootamp group is a fabulous idea. I'm like you Aisha ... I let the weight just add up and never got motivated to stop it or start losing some and once that happens it feels impossible to get motivated to start! Definitely add me if you'd like -- I'm new to the boards but would really like to get/give support.
  • kallievarela
    kallievarela Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your wedding! I also struggled with weight after kids! Never easy living the life of a busy mom! Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other.
  • Katherinesfitness
    Options
    Congratulations on your wedding x If you'd like some support add me :)
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    I am next September!
  • bogden78
    bogden78 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    you can friend me. My dad is getting remarried in June so I really want to lose some weight. I have 2 kids, 3 and 1. started in Oct. at 240lbs and am currently down to 217lbs.