Insanity Challenge

Options
Hey Everyone,

I have been back and forth within this community and never stuck around very long. This time, I am in it for the long haul. I am making a commitment to myself, and my pup Aubree, to get through this and get into shape.

I just purchased the Insanity DVD's this past weekend and am hoping to have them by Wednesday. I plan to start at the very latest by Dec. 3rd (Monday). If I don't get many responses then I will start next Monday. Please let me know if you are interested in having a group put together and we can figure something out.

Also, if you are doing or have done Insanity, please add me. I'm going to need as much motivation and support as I can get.

Have a great morning, day, evening everyone!! Good luck on your weight loss journey!!

Replies

• FightingGenetics
    FightingGenetics Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I'm not sure if you have a Beachbody coach yet but I had great results with P90X (lost 34lbs and 16% BF in 90 days) and now I've started coaching. Feel free to add me.
  • aharper84
    aharper84 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I just started week four of insanity. I'm so looking forward to that recovery weeks. You can add me!