I'm going over in my fat macros... but...

nixism
nixism Posts: 258 Member
I'm going over in my fat macros some days (ie week days when I'm at work I have a proper cooked breaky and have my home packed lunches etc so I keep to my routine) - however, going over by 7g of fat has helped me completely feel satisfied (full), not stuffed and it's also been keeping my total cals intake DOWN for the day.

So is this OK? I mean ideally I don't want to go over in any macro's - except the good ones, but is this going to hinder my losses??

Help?

Replies

• babeinthemoon
    babeinthemoon Posts: 471 Member
    I bet you are fine! I see that you are including cooking oils in your diary, and you seem to be eating mostly if not all "whole foods". I would be more concerned if you were "going over" but not including the oils.

Personally, I do my best to stay under my fat goal, because I don't usually account for cooking oils. But I would agree with you, that if eating the little bit extra in fat helps keep you more satisfied than eating more carbs... go for it!
  • SteAnnMui
    SteAnnMui Posts: 129 Member
    I do a higher fat/protein diet with lower carbs and I find I feel a lot less hungry then when I was eating more carbs than fat (protein was about the same as carbs)

As long as it is good fat, why not? It's not the worst thing in the world.