???'s

Options
kmkgurl
kmkgurl Posts: 321 Member
which have better results? p90x or insanity? any awesome befores and afters?!

Replies

• Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    Bump! Because I want to know too!
  • Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I think you will get good responses for each one. I've not tried either one as I prefer the gym to workout videos, but I've seen awesome results from people who have done both. The question is which one will you prefer. The only thing I know is that Shaun T (the Insanity guy) drives me nutty.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    I haven't done either but wanted to bump this to the top so maybe you'll get some answers.
  • Cathygal
    Options
    I am doing P90X right now.. I am on day 64. I have lost about 20 pounds so far and went down about 3 jeans sizes. I would definitely start with p90x first... insanity is a little harder and you want to break in a little slower than just jumping in to insanity.. in my opinion.
  • Cathygal
    Options
    Also, P90X.. it tones you up really nice. I think insanity is mostly cardio.. like insane cardio.. lol
    But p90x is a nice mix of both, and you build muscle, but you don't bulk up.. you build lean muscle, and muscle helps to burn fat even when you are sleeping. Go with p90x! :happy:
  • Cathygal
    Options
    I mean.. it wont bulk you up if you are a girl.. guys that do want to bulk up will bulk up nicely..It shows you how to gain muscle or gain lean muscle.
  • kmkgurl
    kmkgurl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    thank you! XD
  • Nicolao2762
    Nicolao2762 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I mean.. it wont bulk you up if you are a girl.. guys that do want to bulk up will bulk up nicely..It shows you how to gain muscle or gain lean muscle.

Awesome results. Can I ask, are you doing Classic P90x or the Lean version?
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I think they're both good programs. Some folks like one compared to the other. I personally prefer Insanity Insanity because unlike P90X, you don't need any equipment for Insanity and its all body weight.
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Bump...I'd like to hear people's thoughts too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!