If You Could Request Pics What Pic Would You Want To See?

Options
Just a curious question and its not about JUST me.This is not intended to be dirty but then again I cant control what everyone posts ;)

Replies

• RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    A close-up of your face.
  • brokenbat1
    Options
    @RitaSantoss i'll have to dig through my pics but im sure I have one some where.Anything else?
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    A picture of everybody smiling with the S/O.

I;m a dork. But a mushy dork.
  • ekkand
    ekkand Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    A picture of everybody smiling with the S/O.

I;m a dork. But a mushy dork.
    I've got one of those!
  • brokenbat1
    Options
    @onegonzogarba yeah I personally dont have any of those lol
  • ekkand
    Options
    I just got a creeper message saying they want to see a picture of my booty.. real cool bro.
  • brokenbat1
    Options
    really?WTF is wrong with people lol
  • ekkand
    Options
    I replied "You and Im sure just about every other straight guy on MFP. Not happening" haha
    GOT 'EM!
  • brokenbat1
    Options
    @ekkand lol nice.I'm a firm believer if you have it flaunt it but I would never just message someone I dont know and say "he you should send me a pic of (insert body part)"
  • ekkand
    Options
    @ekkand lol nice.I'm a firm believer if you have it flaunt it but I would never just message someone I dont know and say "he you should send me a pic of (insert body part)"
    hahah exactly. I mean, I got it and I flaunt it when I want to but not to strangers.
  • ChasingStarlight
    ChasingStarlight Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Yeah, if you want those sorts of pics, there are places you can go here where people are happy to give them!

I like seeing people's faces, even though I don't show mine at the moment! i also like to see how fit people are.
  • brokenbat1
    Options
    Couldnt agree with you more :) I'm guessing thats not the 1st time something like that has happend to you lol
  • Josh_H
    Josh_H Posts: 1,151
    Options
    Maybe more happy smiles :)
  • ekkand
    Options
    Id like to see more pictures of peoples faces. There are too many headless people on MFP
  • Josh_H
    Josh_H Posts: 1,151
    Options
    Id like to see more pictures of peoples faces. There are too many headless people on MFP
    Yes agreed.
  • brokenbat1
    Options
    @ChasingStarli ikr this is a site for fitness and helping motivate peers not trying to hook up w/ other members or share dirty pics
  • swthrtsmrf
    Options
    I like to see people happy. And their confidence shows in it.
  • ChasingStarlight
    ChasingStarlight Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    @ChasingStarli ikr this is a site for fitness and helping motivate peers not trying to hook up w/ other members or share dirty pics

Yes, I answered the OP's question, and agreed with the comments that people shouldn't ask others who are minding their own business for other pics.

As for the whole site being about fitness, well, this whole Chit Chat, Fun and Games section is not fitness related!
  • brokenbat1
    Options
    @ChasingStarli good point.You win lol
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    The rest of your face...:happy: