Nerds

Options

Replies

• Ragarianok
    Options
    Gaming, electronics, art, history, and spelling/grammar nerd here. :)
  • thebutteredtoast
    Options
    Gaming, Star Wars, LOTR, history nerd/geek here. :)

http://www.myspace.com/video/the-filmcore/kj-52-revenge-of-the-nerds/3137317
  • blahblahfood
    blahblahfood Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    RPG gaming, bibliophile, Whovian (also Firefly, Sherlock, Warehouse 13, X Files, etc), music junkie, and foodie.

DFTBA!
  • greenpointmoni
    Options
    I'm the queen of nerd. I play video games, use emoticons, and read very nerdy political and history books. Other nerds are welcome to friend me.
  • greenpointmoni
    Options
    You win.
  • tisonc
    tisonc Posts: 58
    Options
    <
    Video Gaming, Movie, books, computer, sports, GEEK and Nerd here!!!!! invite if you want !!
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Build my own computers, enjoy Sci Fi, love Dr. Who and play xbox games more in the winter. Summer is fly fishing and autumn is hunting.
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    I work in accounting. Nerd alert!
  • GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I am an engineer so I can have no social skills, dress poorly, and have nothing but imaginary friends and when people ask, "what's wrong with you?" I just answer, "engineer" and get a pass. <g> Luckily I do not have all of the typical "engineering attributes"...but I did plot/chart everything I could think of during my weight loss.
  • devchang
    Options
    48875ec19c3ba7e446a8860cdbdffe62.gif

i'm a web meme nerd
  • BVSwear
    Options
    Gaming fanatic, Math, Physics, Quantum Physics, Biology, Computer, Computer.....Computer!!!!! Geek all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Can i be a dirt biking nerd?!
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I'm a theatre/dance nerd, a cartoon nerd, a documentary nerd, a bookworm, and I'm just a nerd in that I love school and learning things! :P
  • Skratchie
    Skratchie Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I prefer the term "geek". ;-)

Feel free to add me. That goes for anyone.
  • marvelprime
    marvelprime Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Transformers, Computers (did my own self build recently), Gaming (PC and Vid game consoles), Comics, Message board nerd *cough*.

Anyone can feel free to add me if they want...and I'm a member of those two groups mentioned earlier but I'm more of a lurker in there right now...lol.
  • Priincess_Natalie
    Priincess_Natalie Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    MMORPG mega nerd checking in :). Friend me if you want!!! <----love the exclamation marks also :flowerforyou:
  • celshade
    celshade Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Feel free to add ME, as I keep getting burnt by the 5 friend limit at a time.
  • Chaos111545
    Options
    Hi i started today. :) and hell ya i'm a nerd lol name your game and i'll play with you
  • Colorfan
    Colorfan Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Im a gaming nerd, but Im already your friend :/
  • FloyMcCaudie
    Options
    harry potter nerds count!?:o