Fell off the bandwagon - Help me get back on track!

Options
Hello!

I'm a 22 year old college senior here in the middle of Missouri. I have been on myfitnesspal for awhile now, but this summer I decided to kick things into high gear. I had an internship in South Dakota away from my family, friends, and hustle and bustle of daily life and lost 30 pounds.

I have gained 15 of them back since being at school this semester because of being busy, eating out, and trying to eat fast. I'm looking for friends to help me get back on track! Let's do this together!

Replies

• adbohls
    adbohls Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I"m here for you. What's important is that you don't give up. Even during school, you have to find what works for you and it sounds like you have all ready found out that different situations call for a different plan of attack.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I am not in college anymore, but I remember packing on the pounds while in school. I have some tips to get back on track. Try to choose salads at fast food restaurants, drink lots of water, do a lot of walking by maybe parking farther away from school, don't let a bad day turn into a bad week and eat lean meat. It's hard to plan your meals while you are at school or on the run, but if you can plan each meal in advance. Maybe, pack your lunch before you leave for school. Feel free to add me.
  • schotas
    schotas Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. I'm not a student, but I am a teacher and I know the struggle of trying to fit in exercise during the school year. It is tough! Good luck to you!