My story on UT-TV San Diego - Losing 100 lbs in 11 months

Options

Replies

• MMark2012
    MMark2012 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    EVERYONE, THE LINK WORKS WITHOUT THE END SLASH!!!!!!!!

Congrats on your acheivement. You look "marvelous".:smile:
    Keep going!
  • kellsays
    kellsays Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You are so humble and encouraging! Thank you for sharing and congratulations - your transformation is one to be proud of and good luck as you continue.
  • tmbowen12
    tmbowen12 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! what an inspiration.
  • jenniferrow
    Options
    Way to go Wendy! Loved that!
  • wendygutie
    wendygutie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I found it at the show link: http://www.utsandiego.com/tv/shows/scott-br-amber/

WELL DONE!! I gotta get me some Zumba classes.

Thanks for reposting the link.... and thank you everyone for your comments....
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You look great! Amazing job!
  • wendygutie
    wendygutie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting this! It's so great to see a progression of weight loss. I have about a hundred pounds to lose too, and it gets frustrating to make limited progress per month, but you also only lost about 8 - 12 pounds per month and you look fabulous! This gives me so much hope that, as long as I stick with my diet and exercise, I can lose my weight too!

You too can do it! Try and do bi-weekly weigh ins.....or monthly so you see a bigger number :)
  • 1234terri
    1234terri Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Very cool pics and a great way to stay motivated over a long time, knowing the TV station is showing up every month! WTG!
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting this. It is so motivational to hear about people who have been so successful in their weight loss journey. It makes me want to work that much harder. It looks like you're having so much fun doing the Zumba too! I went on a mission trip this summer and they had Zumba classes for the community at the church we were staying at. It always looked like the ladies were having a lot of fun, and I know I did when they let us join them for a class. Awesome job and keep up the amazing work! You truly are an inspiration.
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Wow great motivation!!!! Thank you for posting this Wendy!!! You are a great inspiration!!!!
  • Pollart77
    Pollart77 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story!
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Great story, and you look fantastic!! I started at 338, and am currently at 230, and our stories are very similar. I went tot he doctor and found out I had acid reflux, and was shocked by the number on the scale. I decided that day it was time to change, and took control of what I was doing! I still have a way to go, but I will get there too!
  • rioangie
    Options
    Congrats Wendy, keep it up!
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    great work!!
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KeriAnn06
    KeriAnn06 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Great job !!! Very inspiring :)
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    that is fantastic! Great job and glad to see the awesome progress you have made! You should be proud!
  • Cori_Mac
    Cori_Mac Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! That's so awesome. :)

(And YAY for San Diego!) :)
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great. Very inspiring story on the show.
  • Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I still can not view it at either link.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!