First target reached...180lbs - 150 lbs (photos)

Options

Replies

• javs_23
    Options
    You look amazing!! I've just started around a similar to weight to what you did and this is a great inspiration! Good luck with the rest of your weight loss and journey!
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    The change isn't drastic but I promised myself I'd put some pics of me 'out there' when I reached my first goal of getting into the '10 stones'... so here I am at 10 stone 10 lbs (150lbs/68.3kg) and feeling pretty good about myself!

I started off in March of this year (2012) at around 180lb and felt horrible :( I've wanted to lose weight for as long as I can remember but never had the motivation or dedication to do it.

This is me on/around my birthday last year, 5th December:
    3.jpg
    13.jpg
    5.jpg
    7.jpg

And this is me today, about a week away from my next birthday and about 30lbs lighter!
    4.png
    2.png
    6.jpg

As I said, not the biggest change in the world (i think it all came off my chins!) but I'm definitely on my way - I hope there's a little bit of difference but not many people have commented so I'm not sure...! Either way at 5 foot 7 I've gone from a UK 14/16 to a UK 12 in most clothes and have lost 5 inches off my waist (34.5 to 29.5 inches). I'm feeling much healthier and happier and have changed my outlook on food completely! The last two months I completely forgot about calorie counting and yet didn't gain a pound which I guess is proof that I've changed how I naturally eat.

Anyway... thanks for looking! I'll post more pics when I hit the next goal of 140lbs!

Dang girl you were cure bebore now your incredible,, nothing but positive changes there!! WTG
  • EpitomeOfSxy
    EpitomeOfSxy Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Keep up the amazing work!
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    congratlations.
  • letlethugo
    letlethugo Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    great job
  • aerie123
    Options
    You look fanatastic!!! Keep up the great work. I just started...hoping to lose alot of weight!!!
  • LisaH1967
    LisaH1967 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • Michshellars
    Options
    You look great! Beautiful before and after, congratulations on the weight loss, I know how hard it is. And happy early birthday!
  • jillian769
    jillian769 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, awesome job!!! You look great! You are so stinking pretty!!!!:mad: lol
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    great job! you look great :)
  • losiliga
    losiliga Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can see a change, but let me say you look really nice with darker hair. Keep up the good work.
  • Aschefke05
    Options
    You look amazing! You can see a HUGE difference! SERIOUSLY! Keep up the great work! :):):)
  • ParkerH47
    ParkerH47 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    You really do notice a difference!! This is basically my exact goal right now, so its inspiring to see you succeed :)
  • ChrisC8181
    ChrisC8181 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job! I love that red dress and stockings BTW - such a cute outfit.
    What's your secret??
  • ann0416
    ann0416 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    WOW !!!!! truly an inspiration gal ... What did you do to lose 30 Lb ???? :)
  • Josh_H
    Josh_H Posts: 1,151
    Options
    Amazing job!!!!!!!!
  • ohmelgosh79
    ohmelgosh79 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    GREAT job! You can definitely see a difference!
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Options
    You look stunning!! Such a difference!!! Smoking hot dress, too, btw!!! :smile:
  • Toninz
    Toninz Posts: 29
    Options
    Wow! You look phenomenal!! Congratulations on all of your hard work and effort, it has certainly paid off :) I can't wait to see the 140lbs photo
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!