the butt topic seemed more suitable here

Options
hasiangirl
hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
Why is it guys like the plump bottoms and yet girls want to get rid of it?.....wouldnt u think girls knowing that guys like the big bums would want to keep it? But I know me personally I want it gone :laugh: lol

Replies

• Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I definitely don't want to lose mine! I love my booty.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    I like mine as it is most of the time, I'm in a size 4 or 5 in shorts/jeans and my ex told me my bottom is perfect, the right size and shape. and to keep it PG, I won't add anything else he said, LOL.
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    Lol...ok maybe its just me then :ohwell: and I think once I get to a size 4 or 5 ill be happy with it...but as of right now i have a 30inch waist and 39 and 1/2" hips...lol that is far too much butt to waist ratio in my opinion lol...but all my guy friends are telling me im dumb lately for trying to get rid of it atleast down to 35"
  • cathcakey
    cathcakey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    There's some medical research that says if you have a waist:hip ratio of less than 0.85 (for women) then it's good for lowering your risk of getting heart disease later in life. In other words it's a good thing to have a small waist and curvy bum!!
  • Ladybug610
    Ladybug610 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I think you're right most guys enjoy a "plump" butt..... But i think when it comes to girls, they want to loose the "fat @$$"...and really, I think there IS a difference between the two lol :laugh:
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    I think you're right most guys enjoy a "plump" butt..... But i think when it comes to girls, they want to loose the "fat @$$"...and really, I think there IS a difference between the two lol :laugh:
    haha yup thats what i was getting at...I dont want it COMPLETELY gone and flat...I would just like it round and smaller lol...but turns out thats not what alot of guys like? lol
  • rkascak
    rkascak Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    If a guy is just looking at my butt, then he aint no good. I like my butt, not too big not to small
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I know the feeling! My husband & my sister say my butt is disappearing! :bigsmile: I don't think I will ever lose it since I had it even when I was younger & really skinny. I just wish I could tone it up more I guess! LOL
  • asyluma
    asyluma Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    It's not about the size that bothers me, it's the shape! I too believe my booty is bangin' lol. But it's when you stand straight with your knees kind of locked and you know you got that a) bottom of butt blend into the thighs and b) a whole lot of "cottage cheese", that's when you say hey, let's put a little more tone into it!
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    Yeah, I know the feeling! My husband & my sister say my butt is disappearing! :bigsmile: I don't think I will ever lose it since I had it even when I was younger & really skinny. I just wish I could tone it up more I guess! LOL
    hahah hey theres nothing wrong with booty dont get me wrong....lol I'm in the same boat it's there forever ....(NOt a bad thing)....it's just some of the booties guys are obsessing over now a days are CRAZY big...!!...one of my friends showed me his "perfect" thought of a bum and when i saw it....I was just like holy maccarroni are u serious? cause that is just grosse! lol i would say from not even hips just butt alone the girl prob had a good 42-44 inches...with this itty itty itty bitty waist...one of the reason i posted this...I was just blown away by the male perspective of "good" and the female perspective of good lol

and i hateeee the cottage cheese effect when ya stand straight...If i look in the mirror to see if its getting better i kinda cheat and dont stand completely straight :laugh: ....but working out enough will help reduce that look :bigsmile: squats and lunges as horrific as they are do work :Flowerforyou:
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    :smile: I like a booty. Not big not small. I do not discriminate though. Booty is booty. And im not being naughty. Its like big or small boobs. I like boobs. No naughtiness there. Just truth.
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    :smile: I like a booty. Not big not small. I do not discriminate though. Booty is booty. And im not being naughty. Its like big or small boobs. I like boobs. No naughtiness there. Just truth.
    haha ok good point....but I swear 90% of my guy friends are telling me not to try to lose any inches off of it...And none of them are trying to get in my pants they just say from a guys perspective, when I tell people that my mission is to lose inches...but it's good to know not all guys discriminate against girls with small or big ones :laugh: that just sound weird
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Tell you what. A fit girl is gonna have a booty. When you workout, lunges, etc, are gonna tone that booty. Glutes are gonna be well defined. This is a good thing. We all love em. And love them all. So rock on with tha booty!
    :flowerforyou:
  • elcyclista
    elcyclista Posts: 393
    Options
    (No comment) XD
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I have what my husband calls a mighty impressive rack, but he is a butt guy and although I have dropped a cup size (which is great as I have all manner of trouble finding bra's that fit me) he isn't that bothered, but he will be gutted if the butt goes :laugh:
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    Why is it guys like the plump bottoms and yet girls want to get rid of it?.....wouldnt u think girls knowing that guys like the big bums would want to keep it? But I know me personally I want it gone :laugh: lol

Because women aren't trying to impress men; they dress and work on their appearance to impress other women.

I'm thankful that not all women are built the same. The female form is incredible in any shape, weight or configuration. Only true wonder in the world. My world anyway.
  • iamalexa
    iamalexa Posts: 53
    Options
    Well I have a butt like my grandma! And who wants that(no offense to gmas gotta love em!)....nbut sorry NOT ME!! haha its so darn flat and just wide :(:(:( bummer. I guess my upper half makes up for it. *laugh laugh laugh!*
  • themethod
    themethod Posts: 257
    Options
    I believe the math says that men in the US are most attracted to a waist-to-hip ratio of 0.7... meaning that the measurements you have are attractive to men because they are close to 0.7 when you divide your waist measurement by your hip measurement. In other areas of the world, studies show that men prefer different ratios.

One of the theories behind that is that men want women who are going to produce healthy offspring. That ratio is supposed to show that a woman not only has good hips for birthing, but also that she carries her weight in a place that will help to nourish the baby. Some research shows that weight carried in the hip region means babies with "higher cognitive abilities." Who knows if the theories are correct... I just know that if I lose any more of my booty, I'll be disappointed. I'm at 29" waist and 42.5" hips right now and I want to keep close to the same ratio and lose equally all over. I love my curves!!!!! Now I need that cut between the booty and the thighs... one step at a time!
  • Aubreygrrl
    Aubreygrrl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I definitely don't mind having a booty but as of right now ... this is just too much *kitten* for any man to handle let alone myself lol
  • mollyelliott
    mollyelliott Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    i love my *kitten*.. its huge (like 11 in bigger than my waist) .. and i love it.. i train to keep my butt big.. embrace the booty ladies!