Hi!

Options
I have recently joined MFP and I just wanted to say hi. I hope to have successful outcomes like the majority of you all here!:smile:

Replies

• Belliny
    Options
    welcome and same to you.. you can add me if u need motivation =)
  • SpunkBean
    SpunkBean Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome to your new addiction ;) This site is great-- lots of inspiring people to keep you motivated. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like!
  • shepram50
    shepram50 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm there with ya welcome hopefully this works out sounds like it does.
  • chrstlg1
    Options
    Hello, I just joined and am looking forward to getting my weight back down to a weight I am comfortable with. I recently quit smoking and am looking forward to changing my lifestyle to a more healthier one.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Hello.
    :bigsmile:
  • gabbybella27
    gabbybella27 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am new to my fitness Pal I have been working out forever I have gotten lazy in the past 2 months due to traveling and gain 13 pounds , Hoping to loose 2 pounds a week.
  • Hulk0511
    Hulk0511 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the new faces!!! Feel free to add me if your looking for support or ideas my diaries are open.
  • Marieenya
    Marieenya Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Just rejoined MFP after completely forgetting my account details after not using them for about 6 months.
    I've ended up putting a fair bit of weight on due to an bad relationship and I need all the help I can get with getting myself back on track as soon as possible, please feel free to add me - particularly if you're a student!