P!nk is #$@%^& Amazing!

Options
RodSuarez
RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
I am obsessed with her new video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTCDVfMz15M

Try - and yes the actor/dancer that appears in her video is the guy in my ticker and my "Body Goal" I want to have a body like that and dance like that.

and to make stuff like that with P!nk, or you ;) [in the sexy dance way I don't approve of violence]

Replies

• Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    i know what you mean, i wish i could be a madonna backup dancer..i got rythem, i just dont have madonna backup dancer rythem.lol
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    i know what you mean, i wish i could be a madonna backup dancer..i got rythem, i just dont have madonna backup dancer rythem.lol
    and now to be a Madonna back up dancer you need Gangman Style B)
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    and now to be a Madonna back up dancer you need Gangman Style B)

i got those middle school moves in elementary school. lol.:glasses:
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    hahahahaha <3
  • kekevela
    kekevela Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    She performed this on the American Music Awards too! So hot!!!!
  • RodSuarez
    Options
    She performed this on the American Music Awards too! So hot!!!!
    I know performing that LIVE is just freaking amazing, people should put their things together and try to top that
  • Murf1968
    Murf1968 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I went to see Pink twice on her last tour of the UK. She was absolutely amazing.

The first time (in Birmingham) she did this trapeze act high up in the air whilst singing "Sober" and it just blew me away. The second time I saw her in London later in the tour, there was someone else doing the trapeze bit whilst she sang from the ground as apparently she had badly hurt her shoulder mid-tour and had to stop doing the really physical stuff.

Best artist I have ever seen live!