Logging and Cut-Off Time

Options
Around what time would you stop eating/finish your diary? I need tips. :P

Replies

• MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Before I sleep for the night, or if I can't I finish my diary for that day ON that day, then the next time I can.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I keep odd hours, so I pre-log, then do what I need to do.
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    I try to log as much as I can. I use sleep to split days.
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I log whatever I'm eating for the day before midnight and if I think that I might be up after the witching hour and might have a snack, I just figure out what I want and log it before midnight and eat it before I go to bed.
  • KamalBhai
    KamalBhai Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I log everything I eat instantly on MFP through its mobile application. Its mobile app is very handy and allow me to add up the things instantly. It just take two minutes to update the log. I finish up the diary after my last late night walk around 11.45 pm daily. :)
  • TinaLosesIt
    Options
    I work shift work so it varies. I changed all my food log sections from breakfast/lunch/dinner/snacks to 4 hour increments (ie 000-0400, 0400-0800 etc) and I just complete the log at the end of each day. So if I'm working nightshift around midnight I complete the log for the day , after midnight is part of the next day. So far that seem to be working for me and I dont over eat because part of the next day I'm sleeping so it balances out. Days off I complete the log before bed. I do try to log as I eat with the mobile app as well.
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    I try to eat and drink before 8pm where possible, just a personal preference with no science behind it.