Shopping

Options
I just spent about 2.5 hours shopping in the mall and actually had to stop and get something to eat because I was walking around so much and was starting to feel a little light headed (mind you it was about dinner time). I logged it as walking at a brisk &at a leisurely pace but this doesn't really account for the very large shopping bags, coat, & purse I was lugging around w/ me! Any suggestions on how to log this?

Replies

• SarahJayRigdon
    SarahJayRigdon Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Shape.com has a "calories burned" caculaor and shoping is one of the options under "daily activites" it uses your weight to caculate about how many you burned
  • MelsaEstel
    MelsaEstel Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    They have a "walking, carrying an infant or 15 lb load" option in the exercise. Did you buy enough to warrant 15 lbs of stuff? I would love to shop with you if you did! :)
  • Sweetie_Pie92
    Sweetie_Pie92 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    They have a "walking, carrying an infant or 15 lb load" option in the exercise. Did you buy enough to warrant 15 lbs of stuff? I would love to shop with you if you did! :)

That's what I was going to suggest too. I always use that when I take the tot places...although, honestly, he's about 32 lbs....
  • machuril
    machuril Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks, great ideas!