Need to Lose Baby Weight!

Options
I have always struggled with my weight and now after having my baby I really need to lose about 45 pounds. I struggle with emotional eating and need motivation!!

Replies

• Natashadb
    Options
    Hi!

I am in the same boat! Let's do this together!
  • kmkgurl
    kmkgurl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    i still need to lose baby weight... and its almost been a year already... lol but i have been working hard and eating right for a couple of months now! XD
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Hi. I really, really struggled to lose my baby weight. After 8 months of trying with no loss, I bought the 30 Day Shred and made sure I tracked every single thing I ate, and the weight started coming off. 2 Months of 30DS and I'd lost 43 cm. It was the best thing I could have ever done. It's max 30 mins a day and really, really, REALLY works. Trust me - was the major turning point for me. Managed to lose all my weight plus 9 pounds extra within 9 months from tracking and adding regular exercise. I've since done many more of Jillian Michael's workouts, but this one is the best for busy new moms who don't have time to exercise for hours a day.

Good luck!
  • jahenry17
    jahenry17 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am in the same boat except my youngest baby is 2 :-) I have between 35-40 lbs to lose on my 5'3 frame.

I would be happy to do it together. The holidays are going to be tough :-)
  • DWaraxa
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose my baby weight. I gained 49 lb. during my pregnancy and am still almost 30 lb. heavier than my pre-pregnancy weight 4 months later. Though, I lost 2 lb. last week! :)
  • chinks0113
    Options
    Im in the same position and my baby is 17months. Ive lost 19lbs so far (12lbs before mfp & 7lbs since joining). I can relate to be an emotional eater also. fell free to add me so we can motivate each other.
  • kclynn7
    Options
    Sending a request - I have to lose about the same after baby 2.
  • djdaddyesq
    Options
    Since I'm a guy, I can only relate to baby weight this way. When I was a baby, I had so much "baby weight" that people used to ask my mom why she wrapped rubber bands around my wrists.

Does that count? :P

Seriously though, welcome aboard. You've come to the right place. Everyone here is super supportive!!
  • gillbush123
    gillbush123 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, i had my little girl 6months ago, i put a massive 70lb whilst pregnant. That took me upto 271lb i really need to lose 100lb.
    Feel free to add me xxx