Howdy :)

Julia. 23. UK. 5ft 0inches & a small frame. I have 10 to 15lbs to lose. I have a history of eating disorders & crash dieting but i'm ready to this properly. I've done it the healthy way before & went an entire month without any slip ups, no starving, no binging, no cheating, a month may not seem like a long time but I was doing it all on my own & it was not easy. i was very proud of myself & felt & looked the best I had in a long time. But something happened & I got emotionally messed up & I reverted back to my old disordered eating habits. But here I am again, more determined than ever :) I never used the message boards last time. I kept my profile private too because I was scared of people seeing if I failed. But I need that element this time so Hi everyone :)

Replies

• HI Julia, Im also 23 and have a bad problem with binge eating! Add me if you like and we can motivate each other...
  • KravMark
    KravMark Posts: 308 Member
    Hello & welcome to the message boards of MFP! Its a great program when you build a support network. I enjoy making new friends too so feel free to add me

Mark.