First target reached...180lbs - 150 lbs (photos)

Options

Replies

• shaunap3
    shaunap3 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I see a huge difference. You look amazing! I've actually went from 177-148ish so I know the difference 30lbs can make. Keep it up!
  • maddiezoellner
    maddiezoellner Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Way too go! Seriously! You look super cute. I'm at 180 now and I needed a little boost. Thanks for reminding me that it IS possible. Congrats girly and Happy Birthday!
  • IMElektra
    IMElektra Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    So pretty even before. Now you're a STUNNER. Wow
  • sohmui
    sohmui Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look SO good! And yes, it's a big difference. I've lost 20 lbs since I started in September, and like yours, my old UK size 14s that I used to squeeze myself into are for the dustbin. I am into a 12 now and very happy. Another 7 lbs and I'll have reached my goal of 120 lbs. Congratulations to you and thanks for the encouragement to us all.
  • txbelle01
    txbelle01 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Great job! u can tell!!! :)
  • pru101
    pru101 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing! this has given me so much motivation as I'm the same height! My goal is to lose 45 pounds! how did you do it?
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I absolutely see a difference and you look amazing!
  • edennew
    edennew Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely the loveliest thing! Great job!
  • cheseblock101
    Options
    Wow you look great, I'm so happy for you
  • pbblacknsexy
    pbblacknsexy Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely great....and I can see a big difference....You just gave me motivation to start getting focused
  • SimpleThingsInLife
    Options
    What do you mean...not drastic! You have done an amazing job, and 30 lbs is highly noticeable on you! You look wonderful!
  • STR0NGisSEXY
    STR0NGisSEXY Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference! you look great!
  • dawnp1833
    dawnp1833 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look fantastic. (though, you were gorgeous in your before photos!)
  • sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Oh my...there is a HUGE difference. I began 6 weeks ago at 179lbs. My goal is 150lbs. I have lost 6 lbs so there is a long hard slog ahead, but you big inspiration for me. Well done you :-)
  • helyg
    helyg Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I can see a huge difference, you look fantastic! Well done.
  • atlraine
    atlraine Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    What an incredible birthday present to yourself!! Thanks for sharing, you are an inspiration!!
  • starfish1783
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Psh - i totally see a difference. You were already gorgeous, but good for you!

(btw - i LOVE your shoes in the "after" pics!)

Keep up the fantastic work! :flowerforyou:
  • country_gal84
    Options
    Great job and motivation! OMG you look fantastic. But you were beautiful before and now even more so! THANKS
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING. There is 100% a difference from all areas of your body! This gives me hope, too, since I've lost about the same amount of inches as you and NO ONE comments... guess it's just hard for us to see the changes in ourselves!
  • deniseblossoms
    deniseblossoms Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, everything is slimmed down! I bet your rings even fit looser...and maybe some shoes? It's crazy how we hold weight everywhere...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!