Motivational friends?

Options
Back for the zillionth time, but what makes this time different is that I'm getting married! So I want to lose 15-20 lbs by April. HELP :)

Replies

• ElenaYan
    ElenaYan Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you, a marriage itself is a motivation. 20 pounds by April is completely achievable, stick at it and enjoy yourself!
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    You could just lose a leg?
  • annas3911
    Options
    Hi hun - I got married last year so I know the pressure you must be feeling! Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • ManEnMotion
    ManEnMotion Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Back for the zillionth time, but what makes this time different is that I'm getting married! So I want to lose 15-20 lbs by April. HELP :)

No problem to drop 20 lbs by April! Be healthy and be active and it will drop
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    You can do it.

My brother in law lost 2 stone in a couple of months for his wedding, he looks fantastic. You can do it xx
  • ynotpray
    ynotpray Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can do it. I lost 41 pounds in 6 months last year. I am going to try for another 10-20 myself. It takes hard work and dedication but you can do it! Losing slow is better, making better food choices and not a fad diet.
  • pru101
    pru101 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey, we both are on the same boat apart from im not getting married but i will be meeting my boyfriends parents at their family wedding in April! My goal is to lose 44 pounds by April! I have been on and off on this site for a year now but now i am determined to reach my goal! Good luck to you!
  • naveed1naveed
    Options
    what's your plan about water,cardio and of course fooding?
    share your plan with us, help with motivation will be there from us
  • alburger60
    alburger60 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just join on 11/25/12 my goal weight at this time is 235,this year I had a total hip replacement. That was my excuse for the weight gain. I have been clear by my DR so I started to walk during lunch on Monday. Reading some of the post , eating right & exercise is
    the key. My goal is to post this time next year that I reached my goal or less. But please keep posting to motive other
  • GrwnLdy
    GrwnLdy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'll all about motivation :)
  • trishaeich
    trishaeich Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Add me - my wedding is in October and I've got 26 lbs to go. You can do it! :)
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I wanna lose around 30lbs by April, it's my 21st Birthday that month :smile: Feel free to add me!
  • tak123
    tak123 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello! You can totally do it. You can add me. I was on MFP before too, and starting again.:)
  • ElenaYan
    ElenaYan Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    thank you!
  • geisharunner219
    Options
    Totally doable! Add me! :)