My Accomplishment (pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• kachochan
    Options
    You rock!
    I like the "make a room for my favorite food" part. That is what I am doing and it really pays off.

Keep it up!
  • wanscot
    Options
    Great to see someone developing such a sensible plan (and sticking to it). Very well done. I am trying a similar approach but I am only two weeks in. Thanks for showing what is possible if I keep going.

Congratulations!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing! Isn't it weird what finally motivates you? It can be the smallest thing.
  • Tinytaru
    Tinytaru Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look really great :)
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    How awesome...you look amazing...and thanks for the tips...
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your comments everyone, you're all so nice :)
  • denvoyager
    denvoyager Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Well done, I'm 63 and want to lose a LOT! Your pics certainly showed me what is possible, although I will have to plan for a longer period of time. So far I'm averaging .56 Lb per day, and have lost 20 lbs since the beginning of October.Den x
  • allinoelle007
    allinoelle007 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Love you positive sttitude and balanced approach. Congrats on reaching your goal!
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats on all your hard work & dedication :)
  • Kattibrie
    Kattibrie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • Louiseisme
    Options
    Great Job and WELL SAID...almost to a T what I do all except the planning, I gotta get better at it. You Look Fantastic.
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Well done, I'm 63 and want to lose a LOT! Your pics certainly showed me what is possible, although I will have to plan for a longer period of time. So far I'm averaging .56 Lb per day, and have lost 20 lbs since the beginning of October.Den x

Congrats on losing the 20!! here's to 20 more! :drinker:
  • lawandabradley
    lawandabradley Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • denvoyager
    denvoyager Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Well done! You really helped me to organise more carefully! Den ( 63 yrs):smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!