xBox Kinect Zumba Core

Options
Has anyone else tried this? I had the original Zumba game put out by them and found it fun but the programming was a little off. the tracking wasn't as great as it could be and the graphics weren't the best in the world. But THIS one, I LOVE! It has an excellent oblique workout with Alegira Pa Zumbar.

Replies

• FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I just watch it. Grab some beer and wings and make it a guys night.
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    It is on the top of my Christmas list. I have Zumba 2 for wii and I love it. I recorded the calorie burn with my heart rate monitor yesterday and it was even higher than the Zumba estimate.
  • amyrebtx
    amyrebtx Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have it for the Wii and am loving it so far!
  • sugarbuster140
    Options
    Cool... Heading off for a 62 minute session now :)
  • DanielleB1016
    Options
    Has anyone else tried this? I had the original Zumba game put out by them and found it fun but the programming was a little off. the tracking wasn't as great as it could be and the graphics weren't the best in the world. But THIS one, I LOVE! It has an excellent oblique workout with Alegira Pa Zumbar.

Oh my goodness, when I do one of the cardio classes on Kinect and the Alegira Pa Zumbar song comes on, I cringe. It is so intesne! Definitely an AMAZING workout for the obliques!
  • 00Melyanna00
    00Melyanna00 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I love it! It's my favourite out of all the Kinect Zumba games. I like that the songs are more varied and that it focuses on core.