EXERCISE APPS & VIDEOS

Options
I'm your typical broke college kid so I can't afford to pay 100,000,000 dollars for a gym mebership so I'd like to know if anyone knows any good youtube exercise videos or apps (: thanks :smile:

Replies

• LauriePar
    LauriePar Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I have been getting in shape with Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I bought the video for 10 bucks, but a lot of people here said you can follow the program for free on YouTube. I guess there are a lot of work outs on you tube.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    http://www.bodyrock.tv

and

http://www.nerdfitness.com <- has lots of articles and motivation to help out, as well as beginner bodyweight exercises here:

http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2009/12/09/beginner-body-weight-workout-burn-fat-build-muscle/
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Tae Bo
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Tae Bo

rab4b5.jpg
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Tae Bo

rab4b5.jpg

Nicely played, sir.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Tae Bo

JAZZERCISE>TAE BO
    1508764_o.gif
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    100 million dollar gym membership?

They better give you a post workout *kitten* for that price
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    bump
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    100 million dollar gym membership?

They better give you a post workout *kitten* for that price

Don't all gyms do that?
  • LuckyMe381
    LuckyMe381 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    c25k app

30 day shred video
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    i like fitnessblender videos. tons of variety for all fitness levels.
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    i like fitnessblender videos. tons of variety for all fitness levels.

forgot to add, they are on youtube
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm also a broke college student, not living on campus (so no access to my school's free gym for students unless I want to go to class smelling like sweat), and I've been using the C25K app (free for ipod/iphone and droid) and 30 Day Shred (although, I need to start that again) because it was $10 at Walmart.

I also go biking a lot, but now that it's colder I'm fortunate enough to own my own stationary bike ($25 at a garage sale) that I can workout with. There are also ab workout apps that I've found on my ipod (don't have it with me, so I can't name them at the moment) and youtube! I've found some great pilates videos on youtube.
  • flong1975
    Options
    The Nike Training App is good.... you can mix it up a lot. If you do not know how to do an exercise, you can pull up a video by tapping on the picture- I love it!
  • camajade
    camajade Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    bump
  • erincampbell9
    erincampbell9 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I remember those outfits! My mom used to do that workout! Ha!
  • T1mH
    T1mH Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I'm also a broke college student, not living on campus (so no access to my school's free gym for students unless I want to go to class smelling like sweat), and I've been using the C25K app (free for ipod/iphone and droid) and 30 Day Shred (although, I need to start that again) because it was $10 at Walmart.
    No showers on campus? You could work out after class and go home to shower.

To the OP does your school have a gym or any fitness classes. Most colleges have clubs and activities. Check out what your school offers, your already paying for it.
  • kbogart1996
    kbogart1996 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    bump