HELLO!

Options
Hello everyone....I'm a 43 year old female and have decided that it is time for me to loose this unwanted weight. I am a newlywed, I have 3 children, 3 step-children, and we have one grandchild. I love my career in nursing and have spent the last few years in school continuing my education. During these last few years as a newlywed and back in school, I gained over 60 lbs. to my already overweight body. I have completed many goals in the past 5 years, including stopping smoking and going back to school. It's time to make my weight and my health my main priority now. I'm excited for this new adventure!

Replies

• kschueller
    kschueller Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me!
  • Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Pleased to meet you! I am 42, a mother to 2 boys, 4 cats, 1 dog and a hamster! Please feel free to add me. I am on here most days and have around 28lbs of unwanted flubber that I would like to lose.
  • suckerlove
    Options
    Welcome, please add me if you need some support.
  • Kimaw65
    Kimaw65 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you! I am 47 and in school also. I have four children and three dogs and a grandcat! Feel free to add me as a friend. I am on this site off and on all day so am offering any support I can give you

Kim :)
  • valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm 50, mom of 5 (4y-16y), 3 of whom I homeschool. Have a little over 100 to lose, been here since Aug and am down 33 so far. I am on every day and will provide support and motivation as I can. Welcome and good luck.