December challenge - whos with me ?

Options
Hi there, I got to my goal weight a year or so ago but now i gained a bunch back i have about 20 lbs to lose and would like to do a december (starts dec 1st) challenge. with 60min workout time every day (except sun) and try to get rid f the extra weight by Jan. (or at least a good portion of it)

Any one else only got about 20 lbs to lose ???
and wanna join me ?? message me or friend me !!!
preferably females in their 20;s like me. !
THANKS!!
have a great day !

Replies

• TrishaCisneros
    TrishaCisneros Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm in :) I have about 20lbs to go. Trying to get to 140-145. I'll add you
  • mrs_brown89
    Options
    any one else wanna join us ! ?
  • rheard3
    Options
    I am in... I have just gotten serious about my weight loss. I would love to drop any pounds in December and was looking food a challenge with few people so I could really connect with the people in the challenge... Although I have been a member of my fitness pal for a while, I have never gotten into meeting people on here and really doing it right...which was probably why I struggled with getting the weight off... . I am so in.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
  • Britchikrules
    Options
    Hi - I am not in my 20's but hope I can join anyway! Losing 20lbs in December is quite an ambitious task... especially to keep it off 'long-term' however, I am totally in. I have an exercise bike I bought myself a week ago - and a total of 60lbs to lose - am more than happy to kick it all off with a 20lb loss target for the month. Bring it on. How do we do this? I just joined MyFitnesspal now... so am not sure?

Thanks
    Charlotte
  • maddieprice87
    maddieprice87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm sort of in the same boat as you- I previously got down to my UGW of 144 but then cocked it up and gained 22lb- I've lost some of it but still have some to go! I'm 157, wanting to get to 144. I'll add you :) xx
  • kayleepie
    kayleepie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :)
  • jhunny31
    Options
    I'm in, after Thanksgiving I feel like a whale. I've avoided the scale but have been working out. I do however plan to workout 6 days a week in Dec no matter what so count me in.
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 21, 145 lbs with an ultimate goal weight of 135. I'm doing 30 Day Shred and Brazilian Butt Lift right now. I will join you! I want to get rid of these last 10 lbs and tone up. I'll add you.
  • Neetu_K
    Options
    I'm in too :) I have started Shaun-T 's insanity workout and an arm routine. Losing 20 pounds by jan would be so cool :):smile:
  • colormeskinny2
    colormeskinny2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This just might be the motivation I needed! I've been on MAP for awhile on and off and this time around I am struggling to stick with it because for some reason (probadly my sugar addiction) I can't lose weight. So, you can count me IN!
  • Lizsullie
    Lizsullie Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me! I would love to lose 9 pounds by January but I'd be very happy with 5.

As long as it's going down then it's in the right direction :)
  • StephG1130
    StephG1130 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I have a hell of a lot more that 20 lbs to lose, but I think its a good goal for me short term! I'm in!
  • Breadbar
    Breadbar Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Went 7 pounds below my goal weight last year, here I am 19 pounds above - so I'd love to join in. One hour of exercise six days a week is exactly where I want to be. Ready to start! Robin
  • elli0702
    Options
    Sounds great! So challenge is 60 minutes of cardio 6 days a week to lose as much weight as possible? Since I started exercising my weight has actually gone up 4 lbs (I'm telling myself its all muscle), so I'll set a December 31 goal of 7 lbs down to 150. Looking forward to buying a new New Years Eve outfit if I reach it!
  • JasmynDenise
    Options
    How is the Brazillian Butt Lift? I'm kinda skeptical about it.
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    I'm in - only 5-10 to lose, but the last bit is the hardest, and working out 6 days a week will definitely be a good start to getting there =)
  • atlraine
    atlraine Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm double your age group, but if you need more people I'm in. :wink:
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I got to my goal weight a year or so ago but now i gained a bunch back i have about 20 lbs to lose and would like to do a december (starts dec 1st) challenge. with 60min workout time every day (except sun) and try to get rid f the extra weight by Jan. (or at least a good portion of it)

Any one else only got about 20 lbs to lose ???
    and wanna join me ?? message me or friend me !!!
    preferably females in their 20;s like me. !
    THANKS!!
    have a great day !

I would love to join! I have about 18 to lose and I just cant keep focused this time around. 2 years ago I lost it all and was down to 134 (on my wedding day) Now 2 1/2 years later I have it all back :(
    I need to stay on track....hoping this helps!
  • country_gal84
    Options
    I am in!! I will join. I want to lose 10 more lbs before December 24th because I have two important functions. Please feel free to add me and let's do this!!!!