Dream Job

Options
erin4609
erin4609 Posts: 131 Member
If we lived in a world where money didn't matter and you didn't have to worry about benefits, retirement, etc.

What would be your dream job?

Mine would be having my own nutritionist business where I helped people make meal plans, lose weight, get healthy, etc. I don't really think I could make a real income off of that (though I haven't really tried) so I'm staying in graduate school to get my teaching credential.

Howabout you guys?

Replies

• justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    hmm, i think being a professional stalker (P.I.) would be really fun! :wink:
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Becoming a well known musician :D

Though I'm in the process of accomplishing that as well as becoming an RN ;P
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    I'd be a stay at home mom. That's my ultimate dream job.
  • towardthesunshine
    Options
    I'd like to be a princess & performer at Disney World :)
  • bikhi
    bikhi Posts: 175
    Options
    night shift security guard in a library.
  • BunnyFit2989
    BunnyFit2989 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I looked up the stats one time, I think you can earn more money as a nutritionist than a teacher.... but teaching at a college level as a tenured professor earns more...
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    I was doing my dream job as a vet tech before becoming a SAHM.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    When I hit the lottery, I am going to open Road Dog's Road House. Serving High End BBQ. No Menu. You can choose from what I feel like BBQing that day. Live Music Friday and Saturday nights. Bands that I choose. The rest of the week we will be playing Blues, Classic Rock and whatever else I like to hear. VIP parking if you rode in on your Motorcycle.

I will be the Chef, DJ, Bouncer and Ambassador of good will.

Bourbon Tasting every Thursday.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    When I hit the lottery, I am going to open Road Dog's Road House. Serving High End BBQ. No Menu. You can choose from what I feel like BBQing that day. Live Music Friday and Saturday nights. Bands that I choose. The rest of the week we will be playing Blues, Classic Rock and whatever else I like to hear. VIP parking if you rode in on your Motorcycle.

LIKE BUTTON - Would definately go there when traveling thru his neck of the woods.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Doing what I am doing. Newly retired and entertaining as an ad hoc Hunter's lodge, Sturgis Rally campground etc. for close friends and family.
  • GetDemGainz
    Options
    I would absolutely own my own restaurant.
  • craftycatlady
    craftycatlady Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I would run an art studio for people with disabilities and mental illnesses.
  • DoingItForME724
    DoingItForME724 Posts: 130 Member
    Options

ok my dream job is to work here! LOL
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Munitions engineer for the military or do onsite reverse engineering for military or CIA (aka foreign espionage by means of breaking their technology).
  • liltenji
    liltenji Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    musician or a photographer! But i would also be happy with helping people with eating disorders which is my sensible career plan now!
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Photographer & Journalist for a travel magazine like Islands or Nat Geo Traveler.

JM
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I want to be on a sports radio talk show. Badly.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Hip hop dancer
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Dictator.
  • hockeyd11
    hockeyd11 Posts: 92 Member
    Options

I'll be your first customer!! Nothing better than that-sounds like my kinda place!