December challenge - whos with me ?

Options
2»

Replies

• country_gal84
    Options
    I am in the same boat! I OD"eed on the food now im paying the price lol...We can do this tho!!!
  • grecogab90
    grecogab90 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • shanoa20
    shanoa20 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I lost quite a bit already but for some reason lost motivation, and I think this will help me. My goal was to lose it all by my birthday Dec. 6, but I will be happy to lose a few lbs by then, but lose the rest for the new year! I am starting to walk on the treadmill more already but the 6 days a week will prove to be a pain but will be very rewarding in the end.
  • Kargbz
    Kargbz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This sounds really cool , ive got more than 20lbs to lose but would love to try and lose as much as possible by jan xx woohoo lets do it x
  • danniedudas
    danniedudas Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This sounds great! I really need this to focus and kick start my workout for the new year. I'd love to get a head start on that dreaded new year resolution to lose some weight! I've got about 20 lbs to lose, but I don't expect to lose it all by January, not if I want to keep it off long term. But at least 5 lbs would be lovely! Add me as a friend!!
  • ahansen13
    Options
    I'm in too! I'm in my 20's and really need the motivation to lose some weight and get back in shape!
  • hsunflower6
    Options
    what better time to start a goal than Before the holiday pounds get comfortable on your body!? great idea :) I was so glad to find this webpage and joined recently, how nice that people are getting together to support and make for happier healthier lives!
  • teodorobrian
    Options
    Hey I'm new to mfp and was looking for friends to help motivate me even more! You think I can join you in this challenge?
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Hi, just joined the group before I saw this post.

Am not in my twenties but am nearing the last few pounds and can imagine December is gonna be a hard month to stay focused.
    November was no weigh November for me, December I intend to stay on track. It will be fun catching up with everyone.

Talk soon:drinker:
  • Lmezz11
    Lmezz11 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • xxchrissy51809xx
    Options
    I'm in. Feel free to add me!