Volleyball player and then coach!
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Carpenter or auto mechanic.
  • Mercenary_
    Mercenary_ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Play Corner Back in the NFL and running a Charity Foundation.
  • Glasspack
    Glasspack Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Road Dog, sign me up to be customer # 1.

Hmm perfect job depends on the day, but 2 I can do part time are voice overs / cartoons and working out.
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    When I hit the lottery, I am going to open Road Dog's Road House. Serving High End BBQ. No Menu. You can choose from what I feel like BBQing that day. Live Music Friday and Saturday nights. Bands that I choose. The rest of the week we will be playing Blues, Classic Rock and whatever else I like to hear. VIP parking if you rode in on your Motorcycle.

I will be the Chef, DJ, Bouncer and Ambassador of good will.

Bourbon Tasting every Thursday.

*wipping at her drool* What was the question again??

Oh wait! I love my job so I would keep doing it. But maybe make it part time and spend the other half of the day as an artist/stay at home mommy...
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    own and operate a high end relaxation retreat in the mountains
  • Sreed9901
    Sreed9901 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I love my job right now. I do incoming inspection and just sit and inspect stuff all day. But mainly I am in a room with the inventory person and we chat and listen to music and surf the web all day. It is a small branch of a large company so it still feels small which I like. Hour for lunch and VERY flexible with time off and great benefits.
    I would also like to go back to school to be an engineer. I would still work for this company and it would be even better because I would make more money and I would do even less work than I do now!
  • foxgl0ve
    foxgl0ve Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Researcher/Scout for a travel show. I want to get paid to travel everywhere and report back on the best experiences, foods, and treks!
  • lkplibra
    lkplibra Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Mad Scientist...mwahhhh :)
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Researcher/Scout for a travel show. I want to get paid to travel everywhere and report back on the best experiences, foods, and treks!

Good one! Very jeolous of several people on the food and travel channels!
  • JezzD1
    JezzD1 Posts: 431
    Options
    My dream Job is to be a veterinarian and own my own veterinary hospital right next to my ranch for homeless animals.
  • SlickFootAnna
    SlickFootAnna Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Designing games for bethesda....
  • shayyyface
    Options
    i would be a professional "cheer-er upper" for those times when you just need a hug :]

i'd also be a hustler on the side....
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Designing games for bethesda....
    I used to beta test there in the early 90s when I was a kid!
  • gailm575
    gailm575 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would be a personal Internet shopper for me!
  • SofaKingRad_
    Options
    Webcam performer.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Poopsnacker
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Either a Trauma Surgeon or an Author.

If we're being completely honest, my true passion is writing. I am currently working on finding an agent and getting my work out there. I can't wait for the day to come where I don't have to leave my house to go work for somebody else ;)

(BTW, this isn't "just" a dream. I plan on doing it exactly. Being a surgeon was my backup plan :)

And I guess I should add that I would be staying at home while doing that with my future babies.....hehe.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    Webcam performer.

they have scholarships for that you know.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    I'd like to farm. Especially if money were no object.