Back again!

Options
I was here for well over a year, then I left a few months ago. I am back. I would love to find some of my previous friends and make new ones! I had lost 45 pounds and then my health went down hill, and so now I could lose about ten pounds again. In the past I had appreciated the accountability and support I found here. The numbers all got overwhelming. So I'm not so focused on numbers now, but just getting my head back in the game! I had to quit working out, other than a bit of walking, but I started c25k up again last week so I'm on week 2. I'm just taking it at a very slow speed for now, but it's much more than I have done in 3 months and has felt great!

Replies

• tljennin1
    Options
    Welcome back, I'm also doing c25k currently on week 3 going into week 4.
  • msunat97
    msunat97 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Welcome back & good luck
  • butlerjandb
    butlerjandb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I also am back again! Hope your health stays up. Coming back after some failing health is a great start.

I just hope to make this time more successful. It's all about the effort you put into it, so here I go! :) I'm back to logging my food which helps me be more concious on what I put in my mouth. I didn't have any friends on this the first time and think that it may help to reach out and have support. Usually by April 1st we are in shorts and even the swimming pool here... That gives me 125 days to get the weight down and to tone up. Step one is making the commitment. Here we go! Step two make your goals - obtainable goals...

Goal 1: Lose 5 lbs by 12/15/12
    Goal 2: Lose 8 lbs from 12/15/12 to 01/15/13
    Goal 3: Lose 8 lbs from 01/15/13 to 02/15/13
    Goal 4: Lose 10 lbs from 02/15/13 to 04/01/13

Step three get to it... At least that's how I'm trying to think of this. Get it girl! :)
  • Beckycm1971
    Beckycm1971 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

One thing I never stopped doing was writing down what I ate for the day. Some days I didn't get it all down, especially when I was too sick to eat much of anything, but definitely most every day. It's probably the most important thing for me to be successful. Good luck to you all!