I lost a stone!

Options
karenjoy
karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
I am very happy, as today when I weighed myself I have lost my first stone. It was a bit of a mini goal for me and so I am very pleased. It also means that I feel that I am really getting somewhere now. Very happy and just wanted to share. :-)

Replies

• FitbitConnor
    FitbitConnor Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! :0)
  • StaceG1986
    StaceG1986 Posts: 350
    Options
    Well done Karen!! :drinker:

(And you should have put for everyone not in the UK who only works in lbs, it's the equivalent of 14 lbs :bigsmile: but a stone is a real big achievement for us lot! lol)
  • rocknrolla2009
    rocknrolla2009 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Way to go!!! Just picture a 10 lb bag of potatoes and 4 pounds of butter lost from your body!
  • luckyxtechnox13
    Options
    Very Very good! I just started my diet today, and hopefully I will start having to same results!
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!! Well done you!!! I'm hoping come Wednesday when I get weighed at the Rosemary Conley class, I hit my 1stone targe too - I'm only 0.5lb away, but it's been a rough few days, so I'm not so sure.

Keep up the good work!!
    x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!