Looking for Motivational Women Ages 18-30...:)

Options
I just started and I am looking forward to motivating & being inspired to reach my goal!

I would prefer to meet people with goals similar to mine, people first starting out, or people halfway there. :)

Replies

• l_rath
    Options
    Add me if you'd like!
  • LuckyMe381
    LuckyMe381 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'4 and currently 138lbs..goal weight is 125 and to tone up..add me if you like!
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • sullrico18
    sullrico18 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! :-)
  • Calm_Lotus_06
    Calm_Lotus_06 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am 5'0'' and I weigh 187.. down 21 pounds from 208 :) If you would like someone to rant to by all means add me!
  • jessicahelene
    jessicahelene Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and looking to lose about 25 lbs... I am pretty good about logging most days and my diary is open! Feel free to add me if you'd like!

Jessica
  • tak123
    tak123 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 28 and I'm just starting out. You can add me. Good luck!
  • Tinytaru
    Tinytaru Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :D
  • firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You can add me! :)
    I'm 20y/o and 165lbs :P When I started calorie counting I was 205 :S
    I'm an active user too!
  • kellykSC08
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am looking for motivational friends as well and I am at the beginning of my journey, I have lost only a few lbs and am looking to lose at least 40 more :)
  • wvwinner
    wvwinner Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I am a 23 year old female. I have lost 17lbs to date and I am still looking to lose at least 30 more. I log every day and my diary is always open !! :)
  • msmeka77
    msmeka77 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am somewhat new here ( started with this page months ago, but really didn't get into it until today). Anyway, I am looking for some friends to keep my going and motivate me to lose this weight. I am 35 and I want to lose 95lbs.
  • lili89
    lili89 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    hi, im 23 and from the uk :) been a few months and always welcome new friends
  • Sallybally55
    Sallybally55 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! I'm new to MFP but am about half way to my weight loss goal!
  • Beth24793
    Beth24793 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    im 19 feel free to add me :)
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I just started and I am looking forward to motivating & being inspired to reach my goal!

I would prefer to meet people with goals similar to mine, people first starting out, or people halfway there. :)

Hi! I'm Ginny, 24 and I'm almost halfway there. Also, I really try to motivate and support my pals here so feel free to add me :)

Good luck! xx
  • jordanlell
    jordanlell Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends, too, so feel free to add me! I'm Jordan, I'm 21. I'm 5'10", my highest weight was 185, then I got down to 151, went back up to almost 170 and now I'm right around 162. I log in nearly everyday.
  • kturner21
    Options
    Started about 6 weeks ago. Lost almost 10 pounds. Trying to stay motivated with my exercise. Feel free to friend me. Just started to add friends. You would be the first.
  • NewYaas
    NewYaas Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today, I'm 28 and 5'5 185 pounds and I want to lose 50 pounds. I am also doing 30 day shred starting today. Feel free to add me. I downloaded this app years ago and never stuck with it and I just gained more weight. We can motivate eachother! I'm so sick of being my size I HAVE to change.
  • jennytree
    jennytree Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm nearly 28 and about a 3rd of my way towards goal! Feel free to add me (same goes for anyone really :D)