Runs Problems

Options
I've had the squirts (diarrhea, loose stools) for the last three days. I blame the 3-day-old Subway sandwich my kid didn't finish, that I ended up finishing. It was in the fridge the whole time, so I thought it would be okay. It was tasty -- Spicy Italian -- the $5 sub for November.

I saw that my wife and left about 3" of her 3-day-old Subway Club in the fridge, and went ahead and ate it. I forgot that they'd out jalapenos on it before toasting it, and after. Pretty spicy.

After I eat, I have to poop, and it's loose stools every time -- like 10 times a day.

I'm concerned. Should I be subtracting what I eat, and poop out almost immediately, from my diary? Should I eyeball what exits, and subtract from my intake? Ideas?

I tried searching the forums, so please do not get all "look in old threads", okay?

Replies

• WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I think we need to see pictures to accurately tell you what might be going on.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    You need a boyfriend.:flowerforyou:

Edit to add 2 pounds of Tillamook Sharp Cheddar.
  • nrbromert
    nrbromert Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You will probably have to strain out the solids and just count the liquids left in your fluid intake for the day. At least that's what I saw on an old thread. Ha
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    You will probably have to strain out the solids and just count the liquids left in your fluid intake for the day. At least that's what I saw on an old thread. Ha
    Makes sense. The one I use to clean the goldfish bowl should work.
  • MurphysLawTD
    MurphysLawTD Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    You should eat some rice...and call a gastroentorologist! :embarassed:
  • MurphysLawTD
    Options
    Oh...wait...I just saw your "screen name".

....................this is a joke, isn't it.

:devil:
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

*pats on head*:flowerforyou:
  • MurphysLawTD
    Options

*pats on head*:flowerforyou:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...where's the smiley for "gullible"?

Hey, some people are verrry candid on this site. I didn't want to insult!!
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I just got some antibiotics the other day and I have extreme diarrhea as well. It turns out we can eat eveything we want, our body forces it out of our system 30 minutes later, and we gain no weight. I say we team up and drive the local Chinese Buffet bankrupt in one day. You game?
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    I just got some antibiotics the other day and I have extreme diarrhea as well. It turns out we can eat eveything we want, our body forces it out of our system 30 minutes later, and we gain no weight. I say we team up and drive the local Chinese Buffet bankrupt in one day. You game?
    In.