Vegans?

Options
2»

Replies

• heyshell79
    heyshell79 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian for 36 years, of course a lot of what I eat is VEGAN, but I don't limit if I like something with dairy or eggs. :flowerforyou:
  • ajusteen21
    ajusteen21 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Me :)
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I AM VEGAN!!! And darn proud of it! :D

Just bought a t-shirt today that says "Graduate of Vegan Academy 2012 - being vegan just means your better than most people"

Best.....shirt.....eva!

Hope it doesn't actually say that verbatim as if it does then you're not better than people who can use proper grammar.......
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Not vegan but vegetarian since, probably the year you were born,lol

Me too--over 25 years :) We are so old "get off my organic lawn you pesky kids!" Ha!

Seriously though welcome OP. There are lots of vegan/vegetarians here. We even have our own place to post.

ETA: I love my veg. friends so request away :)
  • smoffette
    smoffette Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yep :) plantstrong vegan here! :D
  • gingerb85
    gingerb85 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I've been vegan for three years now. Best choice I ever made.
  • oakfruit
    oakfruit Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Vegan for nearly 3 years; will never go back. Feel free to add me anyone if you're looking for vegan pals :3
  • angelicasmommy
    angelicasmommy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I've been vegan for 3 weeks as of tomorrow. I'm really surprised it has been so easy. I have not been craving meat at all, or eggs which I used to eat 2-3 a day before going vegan. The only thing that is a little difficult is CHOCOLATE lol I know there is vegan chocolate, but when going to the convenience store or something and you just want a chocolate bar...that's where it kind of sucks lol but other than that I love it.
  • angelicasmommy
    Options
    Debating weather or not I should feed my 2 1/2 year old a vegan diet aswell. So far I have not fed her meat since I have started being vegan (but she has had it at my dads house when he babysits fri nights/saturdays and when she is at daycare) and I give her dairy milk half the time and almond milk the other half. I also have been giving her a little cheese. I thought of maybe just doing vegetarian for her for awhile. I plan on talking to my dr about it at my next visit in December. I'm lucky that he is a vegan aswell, and has been telling me for awhile now that I should go on a plant based diet. I have heard that a lot of people get crap from their dr's about plant based diets being unhealthy, so at least I don't have to worry about that.
  • angelicasmommy
    Options

Just bought a t-shirt today that says "Graduate of Vegan Academy 2012 - being vegan just means your better than most people"

Best.....shirt.....eva!

I think this is why people have a bad attitude towards vegans. So many vegans are preachy and "holier than thou"
  • craftycatlady
    craftycatlady Posts: 16 Member
    Options

Best.....shirt.....eva!

I think this is why people have a bad attitude towards vegans. So many vegans are preachy and "holier than thou"

It's a quote from Scott Pilgrim.
  • fishgutzy
    fishgutzy Posts: 2,807 Member
    Options
    Michael Clark Duncan went Vegan and it killed him. :bigsmile: