Hello, I'm new here!

Options
Hi, I just joined to try to track my daily food intake and calories burned. Trying to keep myself accountable and break through a plateau I've been dealing with for about 6 months. I've never been good at journaling my foods, so this is a new thing for me. Wish me luck! Looking forward to learning a lot more and getting to know everyone. =)

Replies

• StevenB_mi
    StevenB_mi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I havnt been here long but I can tell you this site is awesome and a lot of help. I enjoy loging my calories everyday and see where I stand..
    Enjoy the site and good luck
  • ReneDavidson
    ReneDavidson Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Welcome...I wasn't great at journaling food either. But I have been doing this for 23 days...It doesn't take much time to do it on here, so I am more likely to do it! Good luck and keep at it. If you would like to have someone to cheer you on or cheer you up, just add me as a friend. It really helped me to have a couple people on here to cheer me on. Either way, welcome to the journey! We are all in it together.
  • jdcole67
    jdcole67 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have tried every fad diet under the sun to avoid journaling, and I regret every year I wasted looking for a quick fix...I love this app and appreciate that it travels with me on my iPhone since I travel for my job...now that I see where the calories are coming from, it is much easier to hold myself accountable...I know you can be successful too...good luck!
  • SraArroz
    SraArroz Posts: 238
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome!! =)
  • jlmewha
    jlmewha Posts: 1
    Options
    welcome! I just stared using this site a few days ago and LOVE IT! it's so easy to use. I hope it helps you with the plateau problem! :)