Free Weights and Bands?

Options
OK. I have done P90X one time through over the Summer just ending at the beginning of October. I loved my results. I have free weights and the resistance band...that's it!

I have 2, 5, 8, 10 lbs weights. I also have a 10 lb kettle bell.

I'm looking to do more weight training and wondered what programs are out there online that are "free", and will I be getting the same benefits with the weights I own? I don't have $$$ to buy many more weights, because they're very costly as the weight increases.

Does kettle bell DVDS work you out enough for the strength and cardio benefits? I own Bob Harper and Jillians DVDS with Kettlebells.

Thanks

Replies

• Trevsmom0703
    Options
    I have been doing Fitnessblender.com and I LOVE them!! They are FREE and they have TONS of different workouts on it, including strength. I have been consistent in doing thier workouts and I am seriously in LOVE with the tone in my back and my arms!! ( I never thought I would say that before I lost 80 lbs!!!) If you are on Facebook, you can follow them there too and they post new videos all the time! They have so many workouts and you can combine them for longer workouts! Check them out!!