Powerball is at $500 MILLION!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Have the wedding OF THE MILLENIUM. Then honeymoon like, everywhere, pay off all our debts, get set up for life, and then enjoy the rest of my life with my wonderful fiance :)
  • JoyaGurl
    Options
    @ eTover3 Lol!!! Awwwwww =(
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    I spent my entire staff meeting this morning spending that money.....

Once taxes and lottery fees are taken out I would donate 30% of the original amount.

Then I'd give some to all my family members. Pay off my mom's condo and open a bank account (with monthly deposits) for her so she could take what she wanted whenever she wanted. Set up trust funds and college accounts for my close friend's kids and for my nephew.

With what's left I would buy a nice little farm someplace pretty like...Ireland... and settle there with a couple of nice horses, a large overly protective dog, a personal trainer, a maid, and a personal chef to live a quiet and uninterrupted life.
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm... You in a Jessica Rabbit dress might look preeeeeeetty nice.. Sounds like a good investment.

How YOU doin'...lol
  • MonicaLee92
    Options
    I'd invest it wisely, live my dream life in the country away from people, give some to my family, donate some to charity. Oh and I'd probably write "I QUIT" on my butt and streak through my workplace lol
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I would have plastic surgery to give me a fantastic backside, then show up at my job and tell everyone to kiss it!

Then do nice things for nice people with the rest!
  • IndyMario
    Options
    2 MORE chicks at the same time.

"Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money"
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Quit my job, buy a house and stay at home to spend with my kids all the time we've lost together. And possibly see if I can bribe my ex into giving me full custody of my 2 oldest (he was abusive to me so I'm not ashamed to do this)
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Pay off all of our bills, grab my husband and we'd get the hell out of dodge and go into hiding before all of the sob stories come a-knocking.

Not saying I wouldn't help other people...but I'd lay low for a while till things settled down a little bit.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    i'd run naked in the streets with an unloaded handgun, all the while screaming about the secret government helicopters that are following me.

...but, that's just how *I* roll.

PS - i'd still buy 50 million pumpkin pies because they are AWESOME.
  • jr1985
    Options
    i'd run naked in the streets with an unloaded handgun, all the while screaming about the secret government helicopters that are following me.

...but, that's just how *I* roll.

PS - i'd still buy 50 million pumpkin pies because they are AWESOME.

How about if you gave me the money... and I would make you pumpkin pies for free! then we all win!
  • jr1985
    Options
    up to 550 now. holla!