Kettlebells - WOW!

Options
So after reading about how effective Kettlebells were for the core and calorie buring I bought some plus two Paul Katami videos. I did (part of) one this morning, "Build and Burn." I have been doing exercise videos for years (Cathe Fredrich is my fave) and thought to myself "I hope this video isn't too easy." HA! All I can say is that it WAS NOT too easy. In fact, there were seven segments, I was only able to do the warm up and the first segment before I pooped out. I am definitely going to have to build myself up for this! I had my heart rate monitor on and burned about 100 calories in about 10 minutes! Adding this to my fitness routine will definitely take my fitness to a new level!!

Replies

• sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I bought some Kettlebells awhile back and have yet to get them out. This may be my time. Although, like you said, it will take some time, I am sure to get much in - but you have to start somewhere :)
  • hipyogacat
    hipyogacat Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This is very motivating! Congrats to you on your new discovery and thanks for posting.