Confessions ! D:

Options
confess your deepest darkest secrets (or just the itty bitty ones :D)
go go go !

Me first;

In the 3rd grade there was a girl sitting in front of me at "circle time". She had just gotten back from Mexico and had long cute little braids everywhere. Anyways. She had stolen my fruit roll-up that day AND IN 3RD GRADE THAT WAS A BIG DEAL OK. so i took a pair of scissors and cut off one of her mexican braids and threw it in the crayon box.
I never fessed up. :') (i was obvs an evil little 3rd grader)

OK YOU GO LOL.

Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog…When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I went nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out…But the worst thing I ever done — I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa — and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.
  • deadbambi
    Options
    In third grade, I cheated on my history exam. In fourth grade, I stole my uncle Max’s toupee and I glued it on my face when I was Moses in my Hebrew School play. In fifth grade, I knocked my sister Edie down the stairs and I blamed it on the dog…When my mom sent me to the summer camp for fat kids and then they served lunch I went nuts and I pigged out and they kicked me out…But the worst thing I ever done — I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa — and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other. I never felt so bad in my entire life.

omfG this made me laugh so hard,

***i ALSO WASNT AWARE THAT THIS WAS FROM THE GOONIES LOL. obviously i suck~
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    I masturbated this morning.
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options

I frigin LOVE The GOONIES!!!!!
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options

omfG this made me laugh so hard, i'm sorry. But the image of both someone running around with a toupee glued to their face and a bunch of people throwing up on eachother is so funny, LOOL.

It's a quote from the movie "The Goonies"
  • msgingerc
    Options

Chunk! <3<3<3
  • deadbambi
    Options

awh. that's really too bad. because it really would have been hilarious. xD
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options

omfG this made me laugh so hard, i'm sorry. But the image of both someone running around with a toupee glued to their face and a bunch of people throwing up on eachother is so funny, LOOL.

oh, I was ALL over this before you posted what it was from. Fav movie of my entire existence ;) Lol
  • AngelicaDulas
    Options

GOONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    I've never seen "The Goonies."
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Well this was awkward..
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I've never seen "The Goonies."

After that...i don't think I want to see it.
  • Tannedtiffers
    Tannedtiffers Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Well this was awkward..

naw....your's was just true ;) nothing wrong with it at all
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    you are my hero