Need some cheerleaders

Options
HI all, I'm failry new here. 35, mom to 4 and 2 year old girls, 20-30 pound to lose. I need someone to help motivate and cheer me on. I'll do the same for you ;) LIke last night, the kids took turns waking up starting at 3:30. And I know that whenever I'm this exhausted I make horrible food choices and I've fallen waaaayyyy off the wagon today. I haven't even logged it all because I know I'm so over calories and had no energy to work out.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Replies

• shellybob79
    shellybob79 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    hey hunni, I've got 5 years old twins so always a mad house here, your welcome to add me.
  • katelynandamanda
    Options
    Hi! I'll be your cheerleader. I have two daughters too. Ages 15 months and 3. Add me to your friends. Thanks, Liz
  • amurphy198
    Options
    I will cheerlead! I have 3 kiddos and I totally understand eating junk when you are tired!
  • raestarnes
    Options
    Well, today is my first day here and I know a bad time to start with the holidays but maybe if I get on board...
    Anyway... how do you like the program? What's working for you?
    I know three people who have done this and they all look amazing. My sister-in-law lost over 20 and she looks so good. She really used to be a cheerleader and looks a lot more like one than 2 years ago. I know it works.
    So do you feel like you are making progress?
    Keep in mind that we all have bad days and have to learn to forgive. Stress is my trigger too. I have 150 kids all day and then two more pre/teens at home.
    Don't want to have to go buy jeans in a bigger size.
  • lizwright23
    lizwright23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! I need the same. i willing to motivate as well. I am on a weight loss journey of 70 pounds! Excited!!!