100lbs and 74.75 inches GONE

Options

Replies

• edennew
    edennew Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Wow! We are built almost the same though I bet I'm shorter. it is SO amazing to see a transformation like this. Wonderful, amazing job and thanks for giving me a picture of what I'm looking forward to!
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look awesome!!
  • poeco76
    poeco76 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success to date! :O)
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm so impressed! You've done brilliantly! I'm comforted because my journey has taken me so long. I've dropped 40 pounds in a year and a half, but have been holding at a maintenance weight (basically fighting to stay at this weight and not gain) for about six months. I continue to log and have recently found my "groove" again, so I know I can start dropping the weight again. Glad to know you never gave up but continued to fight the good fight and lose your 100 lbs. You look wonderfully healthy.

Do you have any loose skin on your tummy or thighs?

Nothing that I don't think, won't go away with woking out.. I stay mosturiesd and pray LOL..

I spent all of 2008 in a maintenace mode. Then gained 2009,(life exploded) took off gain plus some 2010(life stable) then gained 2011(life crazy) then finally got behind it no matter what life threw at me and lower my carbs to under 120 and for me that's worked. Clean eating (lots of frutis veggies no processed foods) and high protien and low carb.. I move when I can, and get a workout in a much as can.
    Keep at it hun you can do it!
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    wow! amazing WORK!
  • kenziestx
    Options
    How very inspiring. Way to stick with it. You look wonderful.
  • laurmacdougall
    laurmacdougall Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wowww, congrats!
  • JillyCornwall
    JillyCornwall Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Stunning loss, well done, a real transformation Totally inspiring!
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Amazing difference you look fantastic
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous and is it just me or do your legs go on forever?
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    Options
    You look fabulous and is it just me or do your legs go on forever?

Thanks! I do have long legs get them from my Dad :) Now if I can get the thighs to slim a bit more I'll be all about the jeans!.. Right now I'm a size 10 waist but my thighs are still hanging back at a 12.. so still got some work to do.
  • kezzakerry
    kezzakerry Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! tell us how you did it in more detail, you look brilliant and I bet you feel fabulous dont you?
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    Options
    AMAZING! tell us how you did it in more detail, you look brilliant and I bet you feel fabulous dont you?

I do feel great!..

And basically clean eating (no sugar, processed food) LOTS of frutis and veggies and protien! I try to stay under 100 net carbs and get more than 50 grams of protien a day. In the beginning I workd out 5 days aweek. Now I try and get 3 workouts in a week and get my water :) Doesn't always work but at least I'm maintaining more than anything :)
  • intoscrapping
    intoscrapping Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Super amazing job! Congratulations! :-)
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    Options
    Thanks ANYONE CAN DO IT.. it's alot of work, especially for me as I had to conquer emotional eating. But I have.. in fact yesterday, I left a store after staring down the ice cream isle, for a good 5 mins.. But ice cream isn't meant to fix things.. just be a treat..
    In fact as my boyfriend said once...'food(s) is only supposed to solve hunger' ...*mind blown* lol
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! What an amazing achievement. You look incredible!
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Your hard work and dedication has certainly paid off!
  • toddka1
    toddka1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing! You are a wonderful role model for others.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOWWWWWW....awesome!
  • jrtcw
    jrtcw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Well done,
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!