bloating!!

Options
I am really sensitive to bloating, I gave up wheat about 4 months ago and feel amazing for it and lost loads of weight (it broke my plateau!) But still at the end of the day I STILL have a swollen stomach and my weight will fluctuate from the morning to night almost 3lb!
i don't think i drink enough water, could this be the problem?

Replies

• raneeza
    raneeza Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I bloat like crazy too. Can someone please answer this post. I drink A LOT of water, at least 8 glasses per day. I thought that's supposed to help with bloating? I also eat very clean. I think I might be gluten intolerant, so I am going to try being gluten free for a little bit and see how that goes. What does everyone else have to say about bloating?
  • imarox
    imarox Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    happens to me nightly. trying to give up splenda and drink more. I read it could come from overeating (duh) and even from gum chewing which i do during the day.
  • Emcdaley
    Options
    I'm in this same boat, I even tried giving up wheat and no good. I notice if I run or exercise i really bloat for a few days, which makes me hesitate to exercise which is ridiculous!
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    I am really sensitive to bloating, I gave up wheat about 4 months ago and feel amazing for it and lost loads of weight (it broke my plateau!) But still at the end of the day I STILL have a swollen stomach and my weight will fluctuate from the morning to night almost 3lb!
    i don't think i drink enough water, could this be the problem?
    Your weight will fluctuate morning to night, and if you think you are not drinking enough water, then go for it? You can only try different things to help you with your weight loss??
  • mokab
    mokab Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Bloating! UGGG. I can also hold onto the water like a swimming pool. I get more than enough water in, am careful with sodium. I don't eat processed foods and yet....
  • journalistjen
    journalistjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Are you salt sensitive?
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Drink lemon water, eat more fiber (raw fruits & veggies), less sodium, less meat or cut it out entirely.
  • twinketta
    Options
    I bloat like crazy too. Can someone please answer this post. I drink A LOT of water, at least 8 glasses per day. I thought that's supposed to help with bloating? I also eat very clean. I think I might be gluten intolerant, so I am going to try being gluten free for a little bit and see how that goes. What does everyone else have to say about bloating?

Try eating wheat free for 3 weeks , check all labels on any bought in foods, make your own meals from scratch? water is just water....drink and enjoy!

Bloating can have numerous answers and questions
  • TimTamF
    Options
    I've Lost 5lbs of swelling and an inch off my legs from a month without wheat. Stay away from oats, barley and Rye. I'm least bloated and have no pain on rice only, including rice bread.
    http://www.livestrong.com/article/246949-foods-containing-gluten-gliadin-proteins/
  • twinketta
    Options
    I'm in this same boat, I even tried giving up wheat and no good. I notice if I run or exercise i really bloat for a few days, which makes me hesitate to exercise which is ridiculous!

You can be be running or exercising with your mouth open and gulping in air. Try to keep your head raised and your mouth closed? Keep exercising x