Didn't do it!! I DIDNT DO IT!! YAY!

Options
So I went on a date tonight and we started off at applebee's where of course i wanted spinach dip and buffalo wings but nope i got the asiago steak....the steak tasted awesome but the pepercorns were way to strong, sooo i peeled off the layer of cheese... ate the brocolli on the plate which didnt taste very good and didnt touch the potatos...so the full portion is 508 calories...and I didnt even eat the whole meal...and to top it off I got an alchoholic beverage..."Skinny margarita" and didnt even drink half of it so altogether even if i kept the meal as a whole meal i only ate 548 cals....:bigsmile: then we went to the movies and there was extra buttered popcorn staring me in the face with a big pitcher of coca cola....I ordered a watered and didnt touch a damn thing!! YAY!! i succeeded for the night

Replies

• tinap1
    tinap1 Posts: 27
    Options
    good job!!!!!!
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Dont mean to pry, but how did the date go? I just want to see you happy is all. If you dont feel comfortable posting thats ok.

Oh and great job on the restraint!!! GREAT JOB!!!:bigsmile:
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    You have so much self-control. I envy you. I have no will power at all. I definitely can't go to places like that. Way to go!
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    Dont mean to pry, but how did the date go? I just want to see you happy is all. If you dont feel comfortable posting thats ok.

i dont mind :smile: ive just come to the realization that i dont like people tho...lol i had fun but just wasnt interested at the end of the night....:bigsmile: but im content with being alone
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    and thank u all so very much,,, :bigsmile:
  • MelJolly
    MelJolly Posts: 49 Member
    Options

i dont mind :smile: ive just come to the realization that i dont like people tho...lol i had fun but just wasnt interested at the end of the night....:bigsmile: but im content with being alone

Wild applause! :drinker:
  • jmarie9
    jmarie9 Posts: 108
    Options
    great job! i know how hard temptation is when it's right in your face!!!

and i feel the same way about being alone... it's wayyyy easier! hahaha.
  • cathcakey
    cathcakey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    And especially hard when you're out and not cooking for yourself, it would be so easy to make excuses, but you managed to resist - really well done! xx
  • nimiry
    nimiry Posts: 20
    Options
    haha awesome- it's so nice to hear stuff like that- keeps me motivated that I someday will be able to do that too =)

and yeah!!! who needs a man?! we are strong confident women =) I'm with you there- can't imagine to be in a relationship right now- maybe I feel too good being alone =D
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I can do okay at restaurants, but it is so hard for me to resist the popcorn at the movies!!!:drinker:
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    Options
    Nice job! I have been wanting to try that asiago steak, now I know to order it w/o peppercorns...thanks for the tip. Popcorn at the movies...ultimate temptation!! If you want good popcorn and have extra calories hanging on at the end of the day, this is what I do. I measure out 3 tbs of corn into a brown lunch bag. Microwave for 2 minutes, poor out the popped corn and put the rest back in for one minute. I was amazed at how much 3tbs was popped! I have to admit, I use real butter. It is 100 calories for a tbs. If I do this I usually do it when I have enough calories for for 2 tbs. I know it is a high calorie snack, but it is definatley better for you and can kill that craving! There are always the 100 calorie bags when you are in a pinch, but I like my "homemade" better!
  • Яaquel
    Яaquel Posts: 90
    Options
    omg great job girl, I might go to apple bee today I'll probably order the same... I do horrible in restaurants lol Anyways I am sooo Proud of you yay!!!
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    WOW! Resisting pop corn at the movies when it's in your face! That is really hard to do.....it just smells so good!

Great job, keep it up!
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    haha yea the popcorn was pretty hard, but this movie theatre also has awesome dessserts and great food too!....and where i didnt get that full off of dinner i was almost debating on getting the turkey club with spicy fries cause its not often that i go to the movies....but i didnt do that either lol i just kept drinking water and more water
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    thats freaking awesome successfully done and wonderful way of self control. and the best way of the encouraging of others to do the same. but to top it all that you did. you did great. that was real strong woman do and real strong and bold to do. :) great job sooo proud of you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!