It works..It really works!

Options
dan323
dan323 Posts: 271 Member
So far I lost 9 pounds..Awesome.My jeans are even getting loose and I can fit comfortably into the jeans one size smaller. From a 38 waist to a 36 waist. This is great.Don't give up and be true to your self.

Replies

• gadgetgizzmo
    Options
    I know I tried weight watchers for months and lost hardly anything and here I am almost 10 pounds gone in less than a month. Yay. The only frustrating thing is that my waist measurement hasn't gone done yet and that is what I really need to go down to pass my fitness test. Oh well, at least the weight is coming off, the waist will go in time.
  • msteresa87
    Options
    I lost the same amount of weight. Good job, keep it up!

705517.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I know I tried weight watchers for months and lost hardly anything and here I am almost 10 pounds gone in less than a month. Yay. The only frustrating thing is that my waist measurement hasn't gone done yet and that is what I really need to go down to pass my fitness test. Oh well, at least the weight is coming off, the waist will go in time.

I tried weight watchers too & I didn't like it, it's was too vague, counting calories is soo much easier.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!