100 Days of Healthy

Options
So I have had a MFP profile for some months now but my initial religious foodlogging died down pretty quickly. I can't say I'm unhappy with my current weight fluffy as though it may be, but of course less is always less.

Anyway, now a friend of mine has coaxed me into a 100-day healthy living sort of thing. Nothing too extreme makeovery, but just stay under the calorie limit and try not to starve. No alcohol, no Starbucks, only diet sodas and try to stay away from chocolate and fries. Christmas excepted.

(For reference, there has been a time in my life I would go to McDonald's to eat two double cheeseburger super size meals and two large shakes... twice a day)

So, now armed with MyFitnessPal, a Fitbit tracker, a Fitbit scale and most importantly, reciprocal motivation, I thought to finally for the first time actually stick to a diet. Let's see how this goes...

Replies

• Phoenixchichima
    Options
    friend up! and think its ONLY 100 days. you can do many things for 100days. I suspect you will find yourself exceeding what you even thought possible. but friend up. find folks to whom you can be accountable and can rejoyce in your daily victories! . friend me if you want
  • t_rog
    t_rog Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Your goals are very attainable :)
  • farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    What a great idea!!! Good luck, you can do it!!!
  • stargazer008
    Options
    Diet soda isn't healthy either. Try Zevia which is pop/soda sweetened with stevia.
  • groenroos
    Options
    Thank you all for the kind messages! :)

stargazer95: I've never heard of Zevia before. I doubt if they sell it in Finland. Local grocery stores like to stick to colas and citrus sodas. But I think I might just go shopping around in those kinds of healthy natural vegan food type stores that I usually take an extra effort to avoid to see if they have something similar. Thanks for the tip! :)