Ladies who are 200+ pounds

Options

Replies

• mrob04
    mrob04 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hello All!!! Started @ 240, lost down to 226. Then decided it was a good idea to relax and now I am 233 trying to get down to 150 for my UGW. Please add me! I need all the encouragement I can get! :-)
  • mabelbabel1
    mabelbabel1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest I was 290lbs, then I spent a while at 285 now i'm down to 266.........my goal is 168lbs which i intend to achieve by the beginning of June 2013......I will get there!!
  • lyssacurran
    Options
    I'd love to join in!!! Add me - lyssacurran
  • ladyvballcomet
    ladyvballcomet Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, I'd love to join. I started around 240 (June 2012) and weighed in this morning at 214.6. My goal is to be 180 (I'm 5'9") and I'll make any adjustments once I get there.
  • lili89
    lili89 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Iv been on here a few years but only got serious in September, iv lost 23lb so far and still have 70+ to go to get down to a healthier weight, i want to have a long life with my family :)

Feel free to add me, i log every day and i'm always up for a chat!
  • sandlerlover
    sandlerlover Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight - 249
    Current Weight - 205
    Goal Weight - 180 (For now... gonna see how I look and feel from there)

I'm 5'5"
  • cheechlover
    Options
    Starting back today. Feel free to add me. I am starting small with the Tony Horton 10 min workout. I saw that on Dr Oz last week. I am totally sweaty by the end. I also play wii just dance for about 30 min with my youngest daughter. Just stick with it.:wink:
  • meggwtw
    meggwtw Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest, I'm not proud to include myself in this category, but I'm excited to get support from other 200+ pound females. Please feel free to add me, I would love to get support anywhere I can find it from fellow dieters! :)
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Im currently : 253

Goal weight: 190

I its time to put this paln into action!
  • lannna17
    Options
    Just starting...again! Please add me, I'd love to help be someone's motivation! I know how much friends on here have helped me in the past :)
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I'm getting started again. I was 224 and got to 193, stuff happened... long story short I'm now at 233 :sad: and wanting to NOT see my weight start with a 2 by the time I get married in April. :heart:

Feel free to add me :smile:
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    I am just about 200 on the nose, and it's been a bit of a wakeup call. I don't want to leave the 100's behind! feel free to add me for support as we all get to the point where there's no 2 beofre our weight
  • Mint1985
    Options
    I just had a wake up call when I realized I am just pounds away from hitting the 200 mark I don't want to leave the 100s! I need motivation! Im in a wedding come June and I want to look my best!
  • oh_em_gee
    oh_em_gee Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Miny, I'm in the same place, teetering on 200
  • athenagvitrano
    Options
    SW: 221 lbs

CW: 202 lbs

GW: 165-170 lbs....lower would be even better....but I'm not gonna get too picky! LOL

Feel free to add me! :)
  • ritza1082
    Options
    Im new to this and need all the motivation I could get :flowerforyou:
  • Italiano7
    Italiano7 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Hey! I started at 235 size 22 I am now 212 size 16-18 feel free to add me
  • Julesoola
    Julesoola Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I started at 270, restarted this August at 254 and am now at 201. I can't freaking wait to see my weight start with a 1!!

Anybody please feel free to add me!!! :flowerforyou:
  • queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    ADD ME I AM 240.6LBS
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Currently about 245 - down from 276 when I joined MFP. Have already sent an FR your way! :heart: