::hangs head:: ::walk of shame::

Options
Hi again everyone,

Since I haven't been active in nearly a year, I felt that I should re-introduce myself. I lost about 20 lbs. before using MFP, and then... heck I don't even know what happened to be honest. I guess I thought that I could go without tracking my calories for a while, or wanted to. Then it became easier not to go to the gym. And now I'm back up to nearly all the weight gained back.

:cry: :brokenheart:

I have since moved to a new area, and am starting all over again. I did this before, and if I had only stuck with it, I wonder where I'd be today? Que sara sara, you live and you learn. So now, I'm going to stick with this, and continue to remember that this isn't supposed to be easy, or we'd all be thin and gorgeous. I hope that my MFP friends will continue to help and encourage me, as I truly need it now more than ever.

Replies

• richmondhillgal
    Options
    coulda shoulda woulda. Cant look back with any regrest. You are here to start again and that is what counts. Stick with the program and you can do it. :)
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    It is what it is...you've refocused yourself so move on and do what you have to do.

Sue

:flowerforyou:
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Me to left for awhlie and came back! We all know this site is great! I know we both can do this again! Good luck to both of us!!!!:smile:
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Hey! Congratulations for not totally giving up! Don't be ashamed! Be proud that you can face your problem head on and do something about it! Keep up the good work.
  • nikapp13
    nikapp13 Posts: 20
    Options
    i do this all the time....i diet lose a bit and then have a bad day and think oh ill have a break from being healthy today and then 6 weeks on im heavier again.

its why i have joined this site today!!

This time i have set myself mini goals which are timed to events im going to so my first is to lose 14lbs by a wedding im going to in May, if i have lost it by the monday before the wedding im going to have my hair and nails done in a salon (rather than doing them myself at home).

GOOD LUCK getting back on track :-)
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Don't hang your head! You've taken the first (and hardest) step forward by coming back! You CAN do it!!! We are all here to support you...
    I wish you the greatest of luck. You go girl!

Jan AKA PoeRaven
    536659.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • ladyofivy
    ladyofivy Posts: 648
    Options
    Thanks everyone.

Having you all here for motivation really makes all the difference in the world.

:flowerforyou:
  • llyndon
    llyndon Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Been there, done that and OWN the video! You'll do it this time, everyone here's so supportive that you can't help but feel good about yourself even when you slack off a bit. Holler when you're feeling low!!
  • Phoenix69
    Phoenix69 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have been fighting my weight now for 25 out of my 41 years of life.Sad I know .

I thought last year I had finally stopped the roller coaster but just as yourself I thought I could stop journaling. Gosh do I hate, I mean hate writing everything down. But I have to stop lying; to my doctor, to my husband, to kids but mostly to myself!!!

So, just as I welcome you back, I ask that you welcome me back! Maybe together we can get this food and journaling thing under control and move forward with our lives.

Good Luck today.

Take care.

Phoenix
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I did this before, and if I had only stuck with it, I wonder where I'd be today?

Let me put this in another light: if you hadn't done this before then
    - you'd probly be 20lbs heavier than you are now
    - you wouldn't be sure that this can be done, not only by others, but by you as well

Show us what you're capable of :wink: and welcome back :flowerforyou:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    I did this before, and if I had only stuck with it, I wonder where I'd be today?

Let me put this in another light: if you hadn't done this before then
    - you'd probly be 20lbs heavier than you are now
    - you wouldn't be sure that this can be done, not only by others, but by you as well

Show us what you're capable of :wink: and welcome back :flowerforyou:
    Spoken from the Heart! Lovely
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Hi again everyone,

Since I haven't been active in nearly a year, I felt that I should re-introduce myself. I lost about 20 lbs. before using MFP, and then... heck I don't even know what happened to be honest. I guess I thought that I could go without tracking my calories for a while, or wanted to. Then it became easier not to go to the gym. And now I'm back up to nearly all the weight gained back.

:cry: :brokenheart:

I have since moved to a new area, and am starting all over again. I did this before, and if I had only stuck with it, I wonder where I'd be today? Que sara sara, you live and you learn. So now, I'm going to stick with this, and continue to remember that this isn't supposed to be easy, or we'd all be thin and gorgeous. I hope that my MFP friends will continue to help and encourage me, as I truly need it now more than ever.

Hey Lady!:smooched:
    Great to see you again, I know I know I've bumped this up now since I'm responding in late.:blushing: But I just came across it and wanted to say WOOT WOOT!! on the 10 lb drop since you've been back.

You were most definitely missed:drinker: , I think I can safely speak for many when I say that your absence was noticed! You have the most peaceful soul of anyone I've ever met and I feel blessed to call you a friend. If there's ever anything at all I can do for you to help you on your journey, I'm only a comment or PM away Sweetie!:heart::flowerforyou: :wink:

Becca♥