Looking for diet buddies!

Options
Hi!

I'm looking for people to add me to be diet buddies with.

I'm 5'10, f, 25.

my highest weight was 12 stone 4, current weight is 11 stone 4 and UGW is 10 stone 4- 10 stone 8 (so 10-14lb to lose still).

Basically I need motivated/not so motivated individuals to fill my news feed so that I keep on track!

My main downfall has to be wine. And pizza. But mostly wine.

Anyway, have a look at my profile/diary/whatever and add me or post on here if you're interested in helping support each other :)

-Maddie xx

Replies

• beautmel
    Options
    Hi Maddie,

I'm in the same boat. Also nice to see some other tall girls around. Bring out the heels.

I can go without the Pizza but the wine.. not so much.

My highest weight was 12 stone 11 and I'm now 10 stone. Goal weight would be 9 stone 5

Mel

x
  • heartsinthesand
    heartsinthesand Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need motivation as well, I stepped off track for a little but now I'm back! We can be friends and help one another! I'm alwasy looking for positive motivators.

Nic :smile:
  • AliciaIManiotis
    AliciaIManiotis Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Everyone could use a little positive in life since there is so much negative!! Add me as I am just jumping back on the bandwagon after falling off recently due to getting married and going on the honeymoon. :-)
  • maddieprice87
    maddieprice87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Adding now :) My phone doesn't show forum posts, sorry for the late reply! xxx