Looking for some long term friends

Options
Cause I'm going to be here awhile, and I want to have fun while I'm working on me. 45 year old woman in the midst of transforming my world. It's gonna be very cool, but I have a long journey to get to get there and need a fellowship of sorts!

Stacy

Replies

• cdiele
    cdiele Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I would happy to help you on your journey....feel free to add me as a friend
  • ChianneCasey
    Options
    I'm only seventeen, but I am new and (because I love food and am constantly on the run, between my girls and senior year of high school) cheat on my diet and exercise very easily and could really use the support of someone more experienced. I have two twin daughters (wonderful surprises) and an amazing husband. Just looking for a friend :)
  • micneg01
    micneg01 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and we can support each other! We will get there!
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Have been here 655 days (today!) and am always willing to support and motivate anyone who wants to add me!!

Don
  • cindl24
    cindl24 Posts: 178
    Options
    You can add me too. I'm a little more than half-way to my goal, but am always looking to have more friends.

These days I'm freakin out because this is the least I have weighed since I graduated from college. I haven't ever been able to get to this point before. But I am determined to make it the rest of the way. :)
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Welcome to MFP!! I plan on being a "Lifer" here at MFP. As long as there is an MFP, there will be ME!!
  • cindl24
    cindl24 Posts: 178
    Options
    Have been here 655 days (today!) and am always willing to support and motivate anyone who wants to add me!!

Don

Wow! Happy 655! That's amazing!
  • janiesue101
    janiesue101 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • KellyAthleticsLLC
    KellyAthleticsLLC Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    hello! i'm a personal trainer let me know if you need tips :)
  • Pugcutey
    Pugcutey Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to help you along the way and would also love to have some encouragement along the way as well. Feel free to add me if you would like. I am. 44 years old and will be here for a while too.
  • briannw
    briannw Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add.... Been here for a year
  • KellyAthleticsLLC
    Options
    congrats on the huge weight loss!
  • KellyAthleticsLLC
    Options
    hi feel free to add me, i do personal training and can help
  • briannw
    briannw Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Could use tips
  • Pugcutey
    Pugcutey Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have lost a bunch of weight. That is awesome! I know how hard it is to lose that much weight. I have hit a plateau and that is why I am trying something different. Do. You have any tips for me?
  • Tracey0013
    Tracey0013 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Love to add new friends :) add me if you wish :)
  • CoachCaron
    Options
    Way to go!
  • thunderer74
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • CoachCaron
    Options
    :smile:
  • mtlkate
    mtlkate Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm 62, been here for less than 2 months, and will be here for awhile. Always happy to share the journey with a someone with a positive attitude. Feel free to add me.