90 pounds lost, remotivating myself for the last 10!

Options
Hi Everyone,
I've lost 90 pounds so far, and only have 10 more to go to reach my goal! I've been on my weight loss journey for over a year now, and I'm so close to reaching 100. I wanted to post my progress pictures to remotivate myself to drop the last 10 pounds to reach my initial goal, and eventually make it to my Ultimate Goal weight!

Feel free to add for mutual motivation! Lets do this!!

Before, starting weight: 274
PB150786-1.jpg
sreveal1-1.jpg
before1.png

Now, at 184
Untitled-1.png
559652_525115998303_1603728785_n-1.jpg
527661_989786223656_400679340_n-1.jpg

Replies

• Hwardle
    Hwardle Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I can't see your after pictures, but looking at your profile picture you look amazing!! Well not that you didn't before, but what a transformation:)
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    90 pounds is amazing! Push it to the finish line.... I can't see your "now" pix, but I'm sure you look great!
  • waytogoraus
    Options
    Great work! I think the last 10 pounds were the hardest for me. Don't lose sight of your goals, you are so close!!
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Can't see the after pics but, regardless, 90lbs is AMAZING!!!! Best of luck to you for the remaining 10!!!!
  • HeatherPH
    HeatherPH Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I can't see your afters, either, but your profile pics are amazing! A huge congratulations to you!
  • ConnieM20
    ConnieM20 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    awesome! you look fabulous, congratulations :D
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I see all ur pix now! Awesome job!!
  • 170isreal
    170isreal Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!!!! Girl, if you kicked 90lbs you can destroy those last 10.
  • autumnbottom8
    autumnbottom8 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I was able to fix the pictures, everyone should be able to see them now.

Thanks everyone!
  • CharlotteTheCoffeeLover
    Options
    You look beautiful!!! You can so do this. I'm teetering on the 100lb mark. Kinda had a bad week but this post has definitely given me some motivation. :flowerforyou:
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Lovely transformation!
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing! Great work! Thanks for sharing.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a job well done! You look great and have a lot to be proud of :flowerforyou:
  • Noflexing
    Noflexing Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    truly amazing
  • ohmelgosh79
    ohmelgosh79 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on your success!
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    That is so amazing and inspiring. You are a beautiful girl (or woman if you prefer). :smile:
  • ChadB74
    ChadB74 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Inspirational....you went this far, your last 10 will be easy. I'm impressed by your arms, the before and after is incredible. Your whole body looks good......good for you :)
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats on your amazing accomplishment!
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    My goodness you look gorgeous!!! You will definatley make it to that 100 lb mark! Keep up the great work! :)
  • jessgumkowski88
    jessgumkowski88 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so beautiful and radiant! Totally inspiring :) I can't wait to see you hit that big 1 double 0!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!