Annoyed.

Options
I am just venting....my tattoo artist is giving me attitude and I am not appreciating it. :grumble:
Seriously, if you are gonna be paid for work you may as well be hospitable about it.

Replies

• ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I am just venting....my tattoo artist is giving me attitude and I am not appreciating it. :grumble:
    Seriously, if you are gonna be paid for work you may as well be hospitable about it.
  • flachix
    flachix Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    did you select something he didn't approve of? by that I mean the location won't fit the design? or maybe its something that just won't look right. some artists are very good artists but have no social or customer service skills. I always tried to let them know why I thought what. depending on the attitude, try asking him some different questions. might help.
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Nah, I made sure it would fit, that I had the time to do it, that he was good enough to do it ,etc. This will be his second piece of work on me (It takes me forever to find an artist).

I don't know maybe it's my business sense. Poor customer service...I mean if you call someone to do business don't you expect a timely response? I called yesterday....no response....stopped by the shop to drop off work in case it needed to be tweaked. He said he'd call me that night to set up a time to do it....nothin. Called him this morning to see when he'd like to do it and left a message. FINALLY heard back from him tonight and he was all put out cause I give a damn about what and who puts ink on my body. I wouldn't be in such a tear to do it, but I am supposed to go out of town next week and would like it to heal up a little bit.

Anyway, it was just annoying to me. I mean, I am not his typical teenage customer.....maybe his intimidated cause I have a brain......

By the way, I LOVE your ticker pic!