shoes

Options
Has anybody tried the Sketcher or Reebok shape up shoes? I dont know if I want to spend 100.00 on shoes that arent comfortable. Any reviews on these shoes?

Replies

• TropicalKitty
    TropicalKitty Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    One of my co-workers bought a pair (different brand, but same general thing) and she likes them. The curved sole makes you have to balance using your legs. But, these aren't to be used for running, fyi.
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    No, I haven't tried them..... but if I were going to get a pair, I'd go for the Reebok's.... they look much less dorky! :wink:
  • snorker88
    snorker88 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    my friend has fitflops boots and flipflops for the summer.

The boots are really cute, they look like Uggs! She swears by them!
  • BassBoneBabe
    BassBoneBabe Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    My sister has a lot of feet problems and she bought a pair of MBDs (the orginal from what Reebok and sketcher copied, but the MBDs are doctor designed and approved.) She loves them and runs/jogs in them. She has really high arches and heal issues. If she wears those, she doesn't have issues with shin splints, if she wears regular running shoes, her legs and feet really hurt. Just thought I would throw that out there.
  • B4its2L8
    B4its2L8 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have the Sketchers and have bad feet. I wear them from the time I get up til I go to bed and they don't bother my feet. I will be buying another pair before long. They do look dorky though but help my feet so I don't really care!
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I bought just a pair of the kmart brand to see if i liked them- they were only like $35 compared to $100 and I LOVE them! They do look dorky but I wear them to walk the dog and they have so much cushion! I have high arches and bunions and they are honestly the most comfortable, supportive shoe I've ever owned. The first few time I wore them my legs were sore afterward so you know you're working muscles that don't normally get used.
  • tuesgirl1031
    tuesgirl1031 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks Guys...all your comments really helped. I dont care about dorky....much, I just want to do what I can to help my fitness efforts. You guys rock!!